Dangerous Doctors results

Options
13»

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alliance token and progression nabbed Kingpin and Nightcrawler. Now to wait 2 weeks and get him when he’s in Latest..
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    None of the first 6 picks were 5*s, so I left it at that. I tend to know pretty early if its going to be a bad store for me. 
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mine worked out shockingly nicely. Two tokens from the alliance event netted 5* Doom and 5* Strange. Probably hoard now at least until it's Doom/X/Y, barring an appealing special vault. My Cable is 0/4/4 and Kingpin is 3/0/3, and I'm not that bothered about improving those states.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Went through about 20 pulls and only got 2 5*s, but the 2 I got were perfect.

The first was a Doom, so my roster remains complete.
    The second was a Purple Dr.Strange for my 5/2/5 with 9! saved covers.
    I'm so glad I resisted the 3 for 1 swap. He immediately lept to my highest level character.
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    The only 5* I couldn't immediately slot from this token this was Blue Banner.  I pulled eleven times and got two Blue Banners.
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    3 tokens + 18*25 cp = nothing! Not even a Banner :(

At least i got a cover for my #1 and #3 4* : Médusa 351 and C4rol 335. Not so bad

When Doom will be essential i will have a hightly stressfull hoarding. I HATE THIS GAME!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3 pulls and I got a Black Doom cover so I'm set for PvE.

Back to hoarding.

KGB
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really want at least one Doom cover for 5E nodes and roster completion, but I've learned to stay away from these special stores unless there's 2 or 3 characters I want. Otherwise the hoard suffers. Also in this situation, I'm trying to get Kitty covered so all my CP is being funneled to Latest Legends. The other thing that lessens my urgency is that the devs have done a good job making sure these new 5s have feeders by the time they hit the latest three; my 4-star roster is robust enough that it's good for at least the first feeder cover.

All that being said, my two tokens in this vault netted 4-star covers as my cold streak continues.