Dangerous Doctors results

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
Yeah I know... Banner is in there.  Why do it?

Because of the buff he'll more than likely receive one day.  Because I want a Doom.  And because none of these 3 are champed for me.

Unfortunately I only have 328 CP and i bought the 40 vault, so theres an extra token.  14 pulls.

Heres my results.
Https://youtu.be/yEr2OiR71C4

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    I had similar points to you , 16 pulls plus the token from the vault 

i got 3 doom covers , 1 banner and a strange cover plus a bonus hero thanos

Unable to use either the strange or thanos 

pretty good return though 

then I opened 8 LL and got 1 kitty and 2 cables plus a bonus Thor that I was unable to use 

happy days as as I can now champ Cable 🙂
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ha! Got a Doom cover on my second pull as well. Mine was black; which color was yours? 

Side note: I find it really annoying that when you auto-roster a new character, it doesn't show you the color of the cover you actually pulled. You have to back out of the store and open your roster to find out. But I digress. 

Also had majority Banner pulls (even the same dominant color) with four total. He went from 0/1/0 to 0/2/3. Doom is 1/1/0, and I pulled a champ level for 5trange. Final initial tally was 7/38, with a BH green Cable cover.

I'm gonna keep pulling CP (and tokens) as they come until the store closes. Then I'll pull everything in Latest until I at least get my 3/4/5 Cable finished. But I might go until Kitty leaves. But then it's full-on hoard mode until Kingpin leaves. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    My doom is 2/0/1 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    30 pulls, 3 Banners, 1 Strange, 0 Doom

Bah Humbug  :(
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a yellow on my third pull with a bonus green Cable (at last...took long enough to get something other than yellow).

Also got a Banner cover on the 5th pull. Can't all be winners ¬¬

BTW, when is Xforce Deadpool going to be Cable's feeder?
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    625 CP :

5* Doom - 2 Blue

5* Strange - 1 Blue, 2 Purple, and 1 Yellow.

5* Bonus Hero - 1 cover.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2019
    First pull... Yellow Doom. 

One shot, one kill. 

Edit: three ten packs in the Vic Von Doom Vault got me the store token. Black Doom. Two shots, two kills. 

Torn between pulling more (mostly for Strange) and saving for Doom/Marvel/Endgame. Banner is 1/0/1 and Strange is 2/2/2. There’d be no waste. But I worry about not having enough pulls for the next set of three Latests. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    Torn between pulling more (mostly for Strange) and saving for Doom/Marvel/Endgame. Banner is 1/0/1 and Strange is 2/2/2. There’d be no waste. But I worry about not having enough pulls for the next set of three Latests. 
    I'm in the same boat. Made 10 pulls in the store; that final pull got me Purple Strange with Bonus Yellow Strange to complete him at 5/3/5. Saves me the 20k iso champing cost heh. Now I'm wondering if I should try and get at least one Doom cover, or wait for Doom/Carol/Endgame. Well, there are still the 2 tokens from the Galactus event; hopefully one of those will get me Doom.
    I’d wait for the PVE tokens for sure. After that, I’d definitely pull for one just for the 5E. Depends on where your Cable/Fisk and Strange/Banner are as to which vault you try and get it from. 
  • whoami
    whoami Posts: 74 Match Maker
    85 pulls here before I got a Doom. Awesome. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did 100 pulls here.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards

BTW, when is Xforce Deadpool going to be Cable's feeder?
    We can hope for Deadpool, but realistically, we should expect Domino.

Also, one Doctors Token equals 1 Mr. Reworked.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    Ha! Got a Doom cover on my second pull as well. Mine was black; which color was yours? 
    Yellow.  ....cause why not?  Sigh.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker

36 pulls only 1 Doom no other 5*.

Oh well atleast Doom on the roster

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cleared out the vault, got a Kraven from the token. Waiting to see what the progression tokens give now. Not going to hit this vault hard as Strange is 1/1/1 and Banner doesn't interest me.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Got a Doom blue right on the first pull (YAY!!), so i exited the store straight away. Decided to do a few in classics instead and right on the first got a 5* Panther yellow! What a way to start the day! :smiley:
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    15 Pulls.  One Banner (2/1/1 now), Doom's Black, and one 4-star bonus hero.  Pretty much right in line with what the averages say it should be...for a very small sample size, anyway.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 491 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    30 pulls, 3 Banners, 1 Strange, 0 Doom

Bah Humbug  :(
    I'm with you there.  They must have known all I wanted was ONE Doom cover and then stop.  Cause now I totally drained my entire CP stash for more or less nothing (a Dr. Strange champ level is not worth getting a Doom cover so I could stop pulling) and won't have a good stockpile for when what we hope to be strong 5-Stars coming.
    No one even knows if Namor will be a 5-Star, let alone the assumed upcoming movie tie-ins.

50 tokens opened:
    Banner covers = 6
    Dr. Strange covers = 5
    Doom covers = 0....

At least my 5-Star pull ratio was above 15%....
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

Only had 150 CP, but I figured "Six pulls? Why not?"

4th pull was a 5*, but it was Banner.

6th and final pull was also a 5*... Doom!

Can't beat that.

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 for 5, but did get a banner!
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    I almost made an attempt to get 5* Doom with my current stash of CP (about 2080). Almost... but after my truly abismal run lately with LLs (14 5*s from about 200+ pulls, and just 6 out of the last 120) and seeing that I have no 4* unchamped at the moment (aside from limited characters) I really don't see any need to take the risk of yet more disappointment on the 5* front.

My 5* Strange (3/3/4) and Banner (2/5/4) are reasonably well covered so I think my CP is best spent when 5* Doom eventually enters the LL pool. I still have 27 LL tokens left, possibly a few more by then, and I would rather get a few more covers for Cable and Kingpin if I pull those before I get a Doom for essentials in PVE. By that time 1 cover of Doom will suffice.