Should we keep the Fantastic 4 cover art?

Options
2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes.
    I'm disappointed the people who said "no" haven't commented. I'd have liked to have heard why they're either not a fan of the new art work, or why they enjoyed the old covers more.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes.
    I'm disappointed the people who said "no" haven't commented. I'd have liked to have heard why they're either not a fan of the new art work, or why they enjoyed the old covers more.
    I guess it was the computer that said 'no'
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe. (Keep some, not others. Comment below =D )
    GrimSkald said:
    I'm one of the few, apparently, who really like the previous iteration of the Invisible Woman cover.  I thought the composition of it, with the three scenes shot through it, was really cool.  To be fair, however, I'm a fan of Coleen Doran's work.
    I liked that one, as well, but both are good.  I didn't like her original cover, so I'm glad that changed.  I don't have strong opinions on any of the others.   
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No.

Fine! :smile:

I just feel like the difference in style, from the rest of the in game covers, is what irks me? The characters look too real - like they are drawn after a photograph?

But the portraits are all good, all look quite pretty. If they stayed, I'd probably get used to it without much trouble.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Yes.
    Kolence said:

I just feel like the difference in style, from the rest of the in game covers, is what irks me? The characters look too real - like they are drawn after a photograph?

But the portraits are all good, all look quite pretty. If they stayed, I'd probably get used to it without much trouble.
    It's something I like about the game, the wide variety of comic covers in different styles from different artists.
    I see where you're coming from, Artgerm tends to have a more hyper detailed look to them.
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes.
    Kolence said:

And a bunch of characters (e.g. 3* Starlord) look like they were finger painted or something.

then there's Spider-Ham
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    So, alternate Vision cover?

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX said:

Save that for a 4 or 5* Vision since we learned the 3* is the least played in the tier.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Options
    Yes.
    I suggested a new Vision cover a while back.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes.
    IceIX said:

Except it would probably end up with Marvel's scan of the cover, which doesn't look quite as good.