Survey Quality of Life problems with MPQ

Tintaiwan
Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
We all like MPQ, or we would not be on this forum.  
But there are things that frustrate me.   I am starting this maybe D3 will see what is most frustrating and try to fix it...
add your suggestions (i don't know if others can add on the poll here)  if not I will consolidate them for aa final poll.  

Survey Quality of Life problems with MPQ 68 votes

Finding characters need is painful
57%
rixmithBryan LambertabmorazAardvarkPepperchrisHejmusnorthnorthdokiyy4747JSP869MalcrofLLohmprofessorplum9WEBGASJackDeath666n25phillybonny79GoBucsGoNovaFalconbluewolf 39 votes
Opening tokens (at least three clicks to open a token...)
16%
KolenceBlindman13tph_jamesturbomooseCoubiiHistamieldamongooseShintok17kk3thessChrynos1989Ex_XMan_Man 11 votes
having to accept rewards
2%
spidyjedi84Viseteur 2 votes
no auto skip story
10%
Lystratardvargas1Tony_FootSteve111BrigadierbleumarshallAres76 7 votes
difficult to know what full progress is in an early node
2%
The Viceroy ReturnsReecoh 2 votes
so many clicks to upgrade or use rooster
10%
Dragon_NexusburrichjanderlickmeekersXjym010MrEd95littlevamp78 7 votes

Comments

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Opening tokens (at least three clicks to open a token...)
    Opening tokens one by one is so annoying, on pvp season end, i got 30+ tokens in my inbox and opening everysingle one is a pain in the backside.
    if you got ten equal tokens together, they should become a 10 pack instead of 10 single tokens. Perhaps even implant a open all button if possible
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I chose finding characters mostly by default. I don't have a huge problem with it as is, but I would like something to make it easier. Everything else on this list I think is fine as is
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's the weirdest list of "problems" I have seen in a long time.
    Absylutely nothing of that is really bothersome, except maybe the autoskip story thing.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    Character sorting options for large rosters would be awesome. I only have 1 of everybody, so I can only imagine y'all with 300+ characters trying to figure out who is or isn't on the Champions affiliation for the 12 days

I'd add:
    · Spellcheck in team chat
    · Messages pushing reliably in team chat (these can be consolidated under "improved team chat," but i think making them granular tasks is good since they're individuall helpful)

• Tintaiwan
    how did i forget better in game chat.  It is awful.   @ThaRoadWarrior 
  • Tintaiwan
    @bbigler
    Thanks for the response.  i did not want this just to be a B- session.  But to get a poll with the more common items and maybe have D3 see the issues that drive people nuts...  Once we have a list of the top three people could give suggestions.  (so much easier to suggest than to program)   

Let's focus here on mechanics of the game (chat/skips/open all) vs meta (character dilution/kinds of events).  Just to narrow our focus.

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    How about auto filtering for required characters? This need was never more evident than during the 12 days of Marvel event. I need a character affiliated with champions. Which of my 175 characters are affiliated with champions? Wolverine is the required character? Show me all of the wolverines that I can use to  meet that requirement (filter out the rest for that slot).
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    I rostered another 3* dupe this morning so my roster is now at 203 characters & counting.

It is ridiculous that we can sort our roster by star ranking while viewing our roster, but there is absolutely no way to sort/search our roster when selecting a team for a match.

The 12 days of Marvel illustrated just badly the team selection process needs to be fixed, when nodes requires characters of a specific faction but there is no way of sorting our roster, while tapping the "faction required" node does...nothing.

What tapping a "required character" spot on the team selection screen SHOULD do is highlight any character who is eligible for that spot, i.e., all members of the Spider-Verse, all members of the Avengers, all Villains, etc., while simultaneously blacking out every character who is NOT eligible for that spot, i.e., anyone NOT a member of the Spider-Verse, NOT an Avenger, NOT a Villain, and so on.

What it currently does is NOTHING.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    Searching for the 4 characters with the Champions affiliation was a real nightmare - if you don't know, you have to open every character and page to the very last page to see if they have that affiliation
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Searching for the 4 characters with the Champions affiliation was a real nightmare - if you don't know, you have to open every character and page to the very last page to see if they have that affiliation
    Thank goodness they pre-select one for us (and in my case it was very playable Nova) otherwise it would have taken me way too much time to figure out who a good Champion was.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love the pve nodes to be a different color if the node can be completed for max points vs less than max points.  In other words, until you have 4 clears the node is one color, and after the 4th it turns another.  If it's a 2day sub and the points are back at full, then the color changes back until you complete it again.
    I would rather see this done in some other way than colour, but yeah, marking whether or not a Node is at full Points, partial, or none in the Sub view would be very handy.
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    no auto skip story
    Perhaps when viewing supports, it would be possible to see which characters they are attached to
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    I would love the pve nodes to be a different color if the node can be completed for max points vs less than max points.  In other words, until you have 4 clears the node is one color, and after the 4th it turns another.  If it's a 2day sub and the points are back at full, then the color changes back until you complete it again.
    I would rather see this done in some other way than colour, but yeah, marking whether or not a Node is at full Points, partial, or none in the Sub view would be very handy.
    Good point, a symbolic and color coded change would be great, apologies to our color blind playerbase, did not mean to leave them out.
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    None of the above. The main QOL issue is the game is too time consuming
    this.

• spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    having to accept rewards
    For me, it's I have 10 roster slots currently open for potential 5 stars. Yet I still get tinykitty 1-stars, and the ISO is worth more to me than gaming my SCL ranking, so every day, I sell all my one-stars aside from my maxed out Juggernaut, and the next time I play the game, it automatically rosters a 1-star in an empty slot that I get for a reward. How about unless it's a new character to me, you don't just blindly roster a 1-star Storm that I don't need?
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    For me, it's I have 10 roster slots currently open for potential 5 stars. Yet I still get tinykitty 1-stars, and the ISO is worth more to me than gaming my SCL ranking, so every day, I sell all my one-stars aside from my maxed out Juggernaut, and the next time I play the game, it automatically rosters a 1-star in an empty slot that I get for a reward. How about unless it's a new character to me, you don't just blindly roster a 1-star Storm that I don't need?
    Or just don't sell the one stars until you need a new slot for the 5*. 8^)