Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ Sneak Peek: January 2019 Edition *Updated (1/28/19)

123457»

Comments

• zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,862 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Wait, they actually scrambled the order to make Kitty second in the Latest rotation? Are they purposefully keeping the stronger character out of the Namor release to keep people from considering SCL9? This feels just spiteful.
    No. It's actually been Cable, then Kitty, then a third, since November (first with Loki, then with Kingpin). They've done the exact opposite of "scrambled the order" because they haven't changed it at all in months.
    Really? So weird. I was getting used to it being whoever is leaving gets put in the third spot. Why are they so against predictability in rotations? Guess I only paid attention since it affects a character release.
  • Smart80Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    zodiac339 said:
    JHawkInc said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Wait, they actually scrambled the order to make Kitty second in the Latest rotation? Are they purposefully keeping the stronger character out of the Namor release to keep people from considering SCL9? This feels just spiteful.
    No. It's actually been Cable, then Kitty, then a third, since November (first with Loki, then with Kingpin). They've done the exact opposite of "scrambled the order" because they haven't changed it at all in months.
    Really? So weird. I was getting used to it being whoever is leaving gets put in the third spot. Why are they so against predictability in rotations? Guess I only paid attention since it affects a character release.
    I thought they used alphabetical order of the 3 latest
  • JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 1,801 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope. Archangel was never first, Wasp was often in the middle, and Kitty/Kingpin are backwards. There doesn't appear to be a pattern (the main reason I have notes is to have a rough idea of when Classic 5's will cycle, but it's useful for things like this). But I did check, because I hadn't heard someone suggest they were alphabetical before. Unfortunately, no dice. Which means we're stuck guessing each time the Latest trio changes, or any time there's something screwy going on (special celebration events, things like the Raids, etc). Not a huge deal, but everyone likes a little predictability so they can plan for things.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 6,942 Site Admin
    *(01/28/19) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and added info on 4-Star Namor
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 2,417 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby
    The Savory (2/2) list for Behemoth Burrito is the same as the Sweet listing starting 1/28/19. I assume that it will change?  Looks like a bit of copypasta. Thanks!
    edited January 30
    bluewolf said:
    Brigby
    The Savory (2/2) list for Behemoth Burrito is the same as the Sweet listing starting 1/28/19. I assume that it will change?  Looks like a bit of copypasta. Thanks!
    Thanks for the heads up! That's certainly peculiar that they're the same. I'll double check with the team to see if that's intentional or not.

Update: Aaand fixed!
    *Check out the February 2019 Sneak Peek HERE