MPQers - take the time to do the extra part of the latest survey

2»

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    rixmith said:
    Rebalance? 5* Hulk. This game needs one Hulk that you are actually scared to face!
    I went Hulk. The 5* version is the weakest of the lot! Shocking really. 
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for this post.  I hit "later" button when the pop up message appeared because I was in middle of finishing Strange Sights chapter and then forgot about it.  Then, I saw this post and remembered to go to "Today's News."  

For character re-balance, I chose Winter Solider since I'm finally using 4* as well as 3* now.  I loved WS in the movies and wished his character in the game was as powerful as he is in the movies.  
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

I requested a change to make PVE less scheduled, time-consuming, and repetitive. Never gonna see it happen, but I will bring it up every single time. Playing the same 10 nodes 7 times a day is awful.

Also requested a fix to 4* dilution.

Requested a rebalance to Jubilee because I want her to be better.

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mentioned W5sp.

Dilution.

Mpq QoL, like time spent playing, more than one character needing balance tweaks, and even visual effects like animations that could be persistent but dont interrupt gameplay (breathe some life into the game again!)

Mentioned pretty much every event we dont see anymore.  Anything to break monotony.  Boss rush, gauntlet... just more events before I see the same events.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for making this post.  I honestly skipped the survey assuming it was another "would you recommend to a friend" only ones.
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    5* Thor to change the meta.
    Simple nerf to one character just means another static meta arises, then you're back where you began - except all the players that invested in the nerfed character are angry and rightly so.

(edit - unless it's like 5* Gambit, who needed to be nerfed, and who the devs let alone for a long time so players that did invest got some value out of it.  or maybe "a lot" of value.  anyways yeah)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the new 5* Thor costume bundle, I doubt it's happening.  :D

Re-balance these if there's time for each tier:

3* : Punisher
    4* : Emma Frost
    5* :Wasp
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    justsing said:
    Who did everyone pick as the ONE char to re-balance?

How do they expect us to pick ONLY one?
    Wa5p
    Wa5p was my pick too

Me 3.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Isn't it obvious?

Devil Dinosaur. It's the perfecta: he's the worst 4* there is, and thanks to all the giveaways at the anniversary, he would be my highest level 4* if I wasn't afraid to champ him and mess up my matchmaking (22 saved covers).
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    JHawkInc said:
    Borstock said:
    I can't see picking a 5* that isn't in latest anymore for the re-balance. Most people probably skipped her and now won't be able to cover her easily. 

They literally just re-balanced Doc Ock.

I know. And I don't care about that one either. This is them asking which one we want. It's NEVER going to be a character I flat out skipped due to being forced to hoard. My W5sp with her 4 whole covers gets a re-balance and that does what for me exactly?

But hey, maybe they re-offer her in a special store with two other fives I already have covered. That's a good reason to blow my 4-5 month hoard. 
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I found it interesting that most of the survey answers weren't even close to what I wanted to put . From UI changes to what needs fixing to what events are good.  They just seem so out of touch that even when they dream big they don't come close.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Score: 9

Why?: It’s pretty fair for a free to play mobile game. Is not too “pay to win”. Is a ton of fun and despite a bloated roster, has alot of unique/fun characters!  Pretty good take on the match-3 genre

What can we improve:

- Give all 5* feeders

- Vary the 3* boosted list for Lightning Rounds so we have a reason to use more characters. 

- Don’t run places of power or Sinister 600 again. 

- Bring back Gauntlet/Heroics

- Figure out a better fix to Dilution. 

- Please allow us to have a set number of “saved teams” as scrolling through the character select on a roster of hundreds can be cumbersome. 

How did I hear about MPQ:

Don’t remember

Where do I get MPQ news:

Line, Forums

What events do I play regularly:

All but prologue

Favorite event:

Boss events, dead events, one-off events, Gauntlet (write-in), Shield Training (write-in)

Shield Training Enjoyment: 9

What ONE gameplay thing I’d improve:

Character acquisition (dilution)

What ONE usability thing I’d improve:

Pre-Battle roster (saved teams)

Who to improve:

4* Emma, 5* OML

Anything else to share:

I miss getting developer updates on the forums. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

• AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    I found it interesting that most of the survey answers weren't even close to what I wanted to put . From UI changes to what needs fixing to what events are good.  They just seem so out of touch that even when they dream big they don't come close.
    If you want something done, do it yourself, or at least keep saying what it is you want.

What are these changes you want?
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Done and done. Thanks for the heads-up.