MPQers - take the time to do the extra part of the latest survey

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
Lots of interesting topics/questions in there, including asking about character rebalances you would like to see and to give a rating to SHIELD Training.

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor

This was the best survey in a while!  I'd give the survey 8/10

Asking about UI, fave events, who to rebalance etc, all good stuff.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    My only issue with the survey is that the question about UI left off two of the biggest areas that need improvement: the Supports page and the main Roster page. But yeah, there were a lot of good questions in there.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Who did everyone pick as the ONE char to re-balance?

How do they expect us to pick ONLY one?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards

I chose Winter Soldier. Not that there aren't other characters who arguably need it more, but he's one of my MCU faves, and his powers are...underwhelming, if thematically cool.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor

Wa5p
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    justsing said:

Wa5p
    Wa5p was my pick too
  • IronLad
    IronLad Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Oh darn; I impulse picked Emma Frost (since a fan of the character but she's awful in-game) - however Wa5p is the re-balance that would actually help me most, as she's forever dropping for me.  :/
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Rebalance? 5* Hulk. This game needs one Hulk that you are actually scared to face!
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    I picked wasp too. Suggested they change two and three stars to give multiple player covers. For example, have two star cap give three star cap and falcon. That would really make farming worthwhile.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Thor to change the meta.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
     Not a 5* player so I went with Emma Frost.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't see picking a 5* that isn't in latest anymore for the re-balance. Most people probably skipped her and now won't be able to cover her easily. 

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
     Not a 5* player so I went with Emma Frost.
    I also went with Emma.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    I can't see picking a 5* that isn't in latest anymore for the re-balance. Most people probably skipped her and now won't be able to cover her easily. 

They literally just re-balanced Doc Ock.

I said Banner. Wasp probably needs it more from a game mechanic/balance standpoint, but Banner needs it far more from a narrative standpoint (it's a far bigger "crime" that Hulk stinks than it is that Wasp stinks, you know?).

What'd everyone pick for their "thing that needs worked on" and/or "favorite events?" I went with Support acquisition and then... Civil War plus every event they don't run anymore (Heroics, Fight for Wakanda, wrote-in Gauntlet, Crash of the Mad Titan, etc).
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    erm, i skipped the survey option, how do i get the pop up again?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    @SaltyK go to setting and click on "Today's News".

Edit: somehow I missed jamesh's post.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Support acquisition and 5 star Wasp were my recommends. I also recommended SCL 10 should be looked into being implemented to help higher rosters and by proxy the rest of the game's well being.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the heads up, I gotta admit I skipped this one because there was a survey only recently with just the 3 default questions.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Borstock said:

They literally just re-balanced Doc Ock.

I said Banner. Wasp probably needs it more from a game mechanic/balance standpoint, but Banner needs it far more from a narrative standpoint (it's a far bigger "crime" that Hulk stinks than it is that Wasp stinks, you know?).

What'd everyone pick for their "thing that needs worked on" and/or "favorite events?" I went with Support acquisition and then... Civil War plus every event they don't run anymore (Heroics, Fight for Wakanda, wrote-in Gauntlet, Crash of the Mad Titan, etc).
    I think I said character acquisition and hope that they can fix dilution instead of just featuring the same newer characters over and over again. For events I went with ones that are more player friendly like Strange Sights, Webbed Wonder, Places of Power, Civil War and a few others.