This is what D3 should do after things get fixed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think they should give everyone a free roster slot. I need to have 2 extra roster slots to avoid the "angry roster" animations going to flashing yellow when I only have 1 roster slot left, or flashy dire red when I have zero empty roster slots. I'll theoretically get a Nick Fury cover sometime in the next week, and I don't want to buy the extra roster slot to prevent "anger roster".
  • Unknown
    Options
    Perfectly reasonable.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Susra wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:
    And a sale. I believe after this, the least they could do is all that and a sale.

Given their screwups and policy changes recently, I'm pretty sure the proper response from us doesn't involve giving them money.

Sure, like that will make a difference. Because as long as a few are paying, nothing gonna change. I've never been much of a revolutionary, but it is a F2P game, so shortages happen. All they need is better communication.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Susra wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:
    And a sale. I believe after this, the least they could do is all that and a sale.

Given their screwups and policy changes recently, I'm pretty sure the proper response from us doesn't involve giving them money.

If I could give this 100 thumbs up I would! Everyone get your tinykitties up to this post and give it a thumbs up. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its so funny that anytime a glitch happens someone tries to make the case for a bunch of free stuff. 3 dakens really lol. If you buy the 10 pack you only have a 61% chance of getting 1 daken. You would need to buy a 50 pack to get 3 and that is what is a just reward for not getting the daken rewards 1 day ago and having the scoring messed up for half a day?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think they should give everyone a free roster slot. I need to have 2 extra roster slots to avoid the "angry roster" animations going to flashing yellow when I only have 1 roster slot left, or flashy dire red when I have zero empty roster slots. I'll theoretically get a Nick Fury cover sometime in the next week, and I don't want to buy the extra roster slot to prevent "anger roster".

Honestly, I think giving everyone free roster slots as an "I'm sorry we tiny kittied this up so bad" is an excellent idea. But I think it should be 2. One for each event that was messed up by this fiasco.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    Susra wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:

Sure, like that will make a difference. Because as long as a few are paying, nothing gonna change. I've never been much of a revolutionary, but it is a F2P game, so shortages happen. All they need is better communication.

I disagree with you. D3 is a publicly traded company. Lost revenue due to a section of the user base being unhappy about a service they failed to provide to paying customers will be noticed, and someone within D3 will have answer for it. The best way we, as the consumers, can get our message across is to hit them in their pocket books. Until I see the issues resolved, rewards handed out appropriately (some interest on those would be a nice gesture but I really don't expect that), and some signs of stability going forward I won't be spending a dime more on this game.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    finwe wrote:
    Its so funny that anytime a glitch happens someone tries to make the case for a bunch of free stuff. 3 dakens really lol. If you buy the 10 pack you only have a 61% chance of getting 1 daken. You would need to buy a 50 pack to get 3 and that is what is a just reward for not getting the daken rewards 1 day ago and having the scoring messed up for half a day?

I'm not sure whether one could define this whole mess still as only a glitch. And it's not just late rewards and display issues. Oscorp had this huge scoring issue and in the end it didn't really fix itself with scaling, Alliance chat is only working half of the time, events are randomly not available for me, nodes disappearing, scores not registering.

3 Daken covers might be a little much, but it's a game after all. A single cover giveaway for example would cost them practically nothing. And a little gift to soothe some disgruntled parts of the community might be just the right thing now for the long run. Because you know somehow I got the feeling the general mood around here is at an all time low.

Now this is really reasonable IMO and yes this is worse than other glitches and I would have a smile if they gave us a little token of appreciation and apology, but 3 Dakens is ridiculous. That's 3750 HP just because we couldn't play for the day. Other times its even worse when its a small delay and ppl erupt for outrageous things as restitution.
  • DubbaHuss
    DubbaHuss Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't need an apology, though it'd be nice. 3 Slaken covers would be a phenomenal gift, but I doubt it would ever happen. I'd just like to see them offer some form of compensation for the frustration and poor communication. If we're lucky, they throw us a hero token with a smile on their face and a pat on our back icon_rolleyes.gif
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DubbaHuss wrote:
    I don't need an apology, though it'd be nice. 3 Slaken covers would be a phenomenal gift, but I doubt it would ever happen. I'd just like to see them offer some form of compensation for the frustration and poor communication. If we're lucky, they throw us a hero token with a smile on their face and a pat on our back icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm in the "it'd be nice if they offered something to restore goodwill but I'm not expecting it" group. A heroic token, to me at least, is a terrible gesture. Only the people who get something more than 250 ISO for the 2* pull will gain any good will. Somewhere between a roster slot and a free cover would do it for me, but again, I have low expectations.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    No screw apology, hire a customer service expert to take care of us, (like myself ) and have a D3 celebration EVENT to acknowledge that you, the CUSTOMERS are always RIGHT and have a 75% off, one time only SALE and if I was working for them, one TEN pack heroic token to ALL..........now do you love me...........