Family Legends store?

Steel_Colt
Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
Today's in-game news pop-up talks about pulling characters from the Family Legends store...
I think I remember there being such a store last year, but can't recall who were in it. 
I also can't find anything about it in the Holiday forum post by @Brigby.
Can someone help me refresh my memory? Might be interesting to hold on to some of my CP hoard if the store has the right selection of characters. 

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    And I'm not going blind am I? There is no information up on the forums about this year's edition right?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not yet. "Soon" was the latest update.  :D
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. We were told “Soon™️“

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last year's Family Legends store had Black Bolt, Black Panther, and Phoenix as the 5*. Can't remember who the 4* were.
    Featured 4* at 42.5% chance were:

• Gamora (Awesome Mix Volume 2)
    • Agent Coulson (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    • Luke Cage (Power Man)
    • Vulture (Adrian Toomes)
    • Nova (Sam Alexander)
    • Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
    • Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
    • Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
    • Venom (Eddie Brock)
    • Medusa (Inhuman Queen)
    • Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
    • Rogue (Classic)
    With all other 4* at 42.5% thereafter.

• Steel_Colt
    Thanks guys. Should have thought to check the Holiday detail page for more information instead of creating another thread. My bad! 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. We were told “Soon™️“

still waiting on pve clearance level 10. coming soon for the last 3 years...
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    I asked if “soon” was before it was released or after
    and before they went on vacation or after...
    no response to my snark yet....

• Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    . . . . . . .

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like Brigby, he's got a good sense of humour. Probably my favourite Community Manager. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Family Legends is good, but I am curious if there will be a Naughty or Nice vault this year.
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Hilk said:
    I asked if “soon” was before it was released or after
    and before they went on vacation or after...
    no response to my snark yet....

I'll respond back to your comment.....soon™
    I’m amazed you found it in that thread and responded in this one...

It’s Thursday at 2:30 pacific the day before He goes on vacation...
    I think vacation may win the race!  

Perhaps it was a mistake to include the reference in the game and you are hoping we forget about it?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76585/gone-for-holidays-new-year-12-18-18#latest
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    So, Thor, OML and Black Bolt as 5* in the store. Not bad, but the 4* with increased chance are almost all ones i have champed and the thrill of getting a champ level sadly isn't the same as getting a right color for a yet unchamped 4*. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to put some covers on my 5/1/0 Bolt (the 1 is from a feeder) but I imagine I’d get a lot of Green. 

OML is a sweet 3/3/2 (14 feeders from an even 3/3/3). He’s the one who would benefit most from this. I know the meta has long passed him but I love me some true heal. 

But Thor is max-covered with 2 saved and I don’t want him tanking any more than he needs to. 

Probably going to pass and pour everything into finishing Kitty. 

• Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, my 3/5/4 Bolt would love me to dip into this to get that final cover, but with OML already champed (and virtually useless anyway) and Thor already a little higher than I'd like at 460, I can't justify it. But it's a pretty nice option for anyone who doesn't already have Thor champed. If they'd put Okoye in instead of OML there'd have been a flood of people trying to catch up to the meta that's very hard to join any other way if you're not there already.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I certainly wouldn't mind more Thor covers, but Bolt and OML are champed and not really that exciting to add levels to at the moment. This looks like a pass for me.
  • Steel_Colt
    I have OML fully covered and ready to champ should I choose to go fully into 5* land. 
    My Thor is at 0/3/3 and my Black Bolt is at 3/2/1. I have around 22 pulls in CP now. 
    I'd like more Thor covers, but I think I'm better off using my CP in order to try and cover Kitty (now 1/2/5) before she leaves Latest. 
    Any pearls of wisdom from you guys?
  • Quebbster
    I have OML fully covered and ready to champ should I choose to go fully into 5* land. 
    My Thor is at 0/3/3 and my Black Bolt is at 3/2/1. I have around 22 pulls in CP now. 
    I'd like more Thor covers, but I think I'm better off using my CP in order to try and cover Kitty (now 1/2/5) before she leaves Latest. 

22 pulls means you can expect 3 fivestar pulls in total. Even if all of them are Thor or Bolt it won't make much difference, unfortunately. I agree that your CP is probably better spent elsewhere (though Kitty still has a long way to go too).
  • Steel_Colt
    Quebbster said:

22 pulls means you can expect 3 fivestar pulls in total. Even if all of them are Thor or Bolt it won't make much difference, unfortunately. I agree that your CP is probably better spent elsewhere (though Kitty still has a long way to go too).
    I realise Kitty also has a long way to go, but at least she also gets another 18 LT pulls and the added time of still being in Latest, for another 9 weeks or so. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster said:

I realise Kitty also has a long way to go, but at least she also gets another 18 LT pulls and the added time of still being in Latest, for another 9 weeks or so. 

Yeah, and she is probably getting a feeder sooner or later. And should you fall critically short there's Always the bonus hero option - that is how I got my lone Kitty cover, in fact.