Gone for Holidays/New Year (12/18/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we will be out of office starting this Saturday on 12/22, and that I personally will be out of office starting this Friday on 12/21. In addition, please note that our Customer Support team will also be out of office on 12/25 and 1/1. We will return on Wednesday, 1/2/19.

As always, I'll try to stop by the forums every now and then to make sure everything is alright, and to answer any messages.

We hope everyone has a very happy holiday season, and that you all enjoy the rest of 2018. Have a great celebration of the new year, and we will see you all in 2019!

Cheers,
Brigby

Comments

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Happy Holidays!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Holidays Brigby and D3!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Christmas, Harry.
    Happy Christmas, Ron.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I heard this on the radio and I rather liked it:
    "Happy what ever doesn't offend you!"
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy holidays, everyone.  
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2019
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we will be out of office starting this Saturday on 12/22, and that I personally will be out of office starting this Friday on 12/21. In addition, please note that our Customer Support team will also be out of office on 12/25 and 1/1. We will return on Wednesday, 1/2/19.

As always, I'll try to stop by the forums every now and then to make sure everything is alright, and to answer any messages.

We hope everyone has a very happy holiday season, and that you all enjoy the rest of 2018. Have a great celebration of the new year, and we will see you all in 2019!

Cheers,
    Brigby
    @Brigby
    So of course the servers go down on 1/1when customer support is OOO.   
    Murphy strikes again.

hopefully someone is around!

Happy New Year!
    ——————
    looks like it is back up now.  Thank you to whoever worked on their day off
    ——————-
    down again at 4pm pacific 1/1/19