MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2018 Edition *Updated (12/20/18)

12346»

Comments

  • St_BernadusSt_Bernadus Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Doc Ock was in between Kitty and Loki so definitely didn't "count" in the rotation. I think you are right, JHawkInc.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    WEBGAS said:
    A new character''s release during Xmas celebration.....GUYS You hate holidays for sure! >:)
    A
     limited character, so will not be important to chase after. And the featured PvE is seven days, so plenty of time to get the progression covers. Last year the Christmas release was America Chavez, this is definitely a step up if you want to take it easy over the holidays.
  • GrimSkaldGrimSkald Posts: 1,961 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doc Ock was in between Kitty and Loki so definitely didn't "count" in the rotation. I think you are right, JHawkInc.


    Even with that they're still giving us an extra "Classic."  Thor -> Archangel -> Star Lord.  Then Cable, but that's on the January thread.  Usually it's two "Classic," then all three "Latest."

    I certainly don't object - it's nice to get more of the "Classic" 5*s.  Though this does mean that we'll probably see Cable -> Kitty -> Kingpin, and no last go-around for Loki.  It will be after I break my hoard, and I'll be very surprised if I don't have at least 5 or 6 Fisk, but people are going to complain...

  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald said:
    Doc Ock was in between Kitty and Loki so definitely didn't "count" in the rotation. I think you are right, JHawkInc.


    Even with that they're still giving us an extra "Classic."  Thor -> Archangel -> Star Lord.  Then Cable, but that's on the January thread.  Usually it's two "Classic," then all three "Latest."

    I certainly don't object - it's nice to get more of the "Classic" 5*s.  Though this does mean that we'll probably see Cable -> Kitty -> Kingpin, and no last go-around for Loki.  It will be after I break my hoard, and I'll be very surprised if I don't have at least 5 or 6 Fisk, but people are going to complain...

    Thor
     was also a break from the regular rotation, Archangel and Star-Lord are part of it.
  • matkwaimatkwai Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    So, how come the next crash is iceman again? Also, how come his H4H cover is blue again?! I already have 5 blue for him, so really frustrating. I mean, if you're gonna have iceman twice in 3 weeks for the crash, can you at least have his H4H cover be different?
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    matkwai said:
    So, how come the next crash is iceman again? Also, how come his H4H cover is blue again?! I already have 5 blue for him, so really frustrating. I mean, if you're gonna have iceman twice in 3 weeks for the crash, can you at least have his H4H cover be different?


    Something something Winter celebration.

  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,624 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

    12 Days of Marvel
     - 12 Day Duration (12/21/18)
    Featured Families:
    Day 1: Avengers
    Day 2: X-Men
    Day 3: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Day 4: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Day 5: Inhumans
    Day 6: Defenders
    Day 7: Dark Avengers
    Day 8: Sinister Six
    Day 9: Champions
    Day 10: Spider-Man Family
    Day 11: Super Villains
    Day 12: Super Heroes

    So, I've done Day's 1-6 using thematically appropriate teams (my highest DA is 3* Daken, so I may have my work cut out for me today).  Is there a master list of character affiliations somewhere?  I thought there was but I didn't find it on a quick search.   ...and of course, the one I'm least certain of is the "Champions", which is neigh-impossible to find, as there's a prominent game mechanic of the same name.  So far, Kamala Khan and Nova are the only two I found.



  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:

    12 Days of Marvel
     - 12 Day Duration (12/21/18)
    Featured Families:
    Day 1: Avengers
    Day 2: X-Men
    Day 3: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Day 4: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Day 5: Inhumans
    Day 6: Defenders
    Day 7: Dark Avengers
    Day 8: Sinister Six
    Day 9: Champions
    Day 10: Spider-Man Family
    Day 11: Super Villains
    Day 12: Super Heroes

    So, I've done Day's 1-6 using thematically appropriate teams (my highest DA is 3* Daken, so I may have my work cut out for me today).  Is there a master list of character affiliations somewhere?  I thought there was but I didn't find it on a quick search.   ...and of course, the one I'm least certain of is the "Champions", which is neigh-impossible to find, as there's a prominent game mechanic of the same name.  So far, Kamala Khan and Nova are the only two I found.




    It's the 2016 lineup of the Champions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_(2016_team)

    Miles Morales and Amadeus Cho definitely should have the affiliation. Viv Vision and teen Cyclops are not in the game yet. Gwenpool and Riri Williams were apparently members too but I am unsure if that is the case in the game.

  • GrimSkaldGrimSkald Posts: 1,961 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:

    12 Days of Marvel
     - 12 Day Duration (12/21/18)
    Featured Families:
    Day 1: Avengers
    Day 2: X-Men
    Day 3: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Day 4: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Day 5: Inhumans
    Day 6: Defenders
    Day 7: Dark Avengers
    Day 8: Sinister Six
    Day 9: Champions
    Day 10: Spider-Man Family
    Day 11: Super Villains
    Day 12: Super Heroes

    So, I've done Day's 1-6 using thematically appropriate teams (my highest DA is 3* Daken, so I may have my work cut out for me today).  Is there a master list of character affiliations somewhere?  I thought there was but I didn't find it on a quick search.   ...and of course, the one I'm least certain of is the "Champions", which is neigh-impossible to find, as there's a prominent game mechanic of the same name.  So far, Kamala Khan and Nova are the only two I found.




    It's the 2016 lineup of the Champions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_(2016_team)

    Miles Morales and Amadeus Cho definitely should have the affiliation. Viv Vision and teen Cyclops are not in the game yet. Gwenpool and Riri Williams were apparently members too but I am unsure if that is the case in the game.

    Miles and Cho have the affiliation, Gweenpool and Riri do not.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald said:
    Quebbster said:
    ZootSax said:
    Brigby said:

    12 Days of Marvel
     - 12 Day Duration (12/21/18)
    Featured Families:
    Day 1: Avengers
    Day 2: X-Men
    Day 3: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Day 4: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Day 5: Inhumans
    Day 6: Defenders
    Day 7: Dark Avengers
    Day 8: Sinister Six
    Day 9: Champions
    Day 10: Spider-Man Family
    Day 11: Super Villains
    Day 12: Super Heroes

    So, I've done Day's 1-6 using thematically appropriate teams (my highest DA is 3* Daken, so I may have my work cut out for me today).  Is there a master list of character affiliations somewhere?  I thought there was but I didn't find it on a quick search.   ...and of course, the one I'm least certain of is the "Champions", which is neigh-impossible to find, as there's a prominent game mechanic of the same name.  So far, Kamala Khan and Nova are the only two I found.




    It's the 2016 lineup of the Champions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_(2016_team)

    Miles Morales and Amadeus Cho definitely should have the affiliation. Viv Vision and teen Cyclops are not in the game yet. Gwenpool and Riri Williams were apparently members too but I am unsure if that is the case in the game.

    Miles and Cho have the affiliation, Gweenpool and Riri do not.

    My phone was out of battery when I posted that so I couldn't check myself. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Mrcl25Mrcl25 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2018
    Since in seven day events like Prodigal Sun we get double rewards from progression, why don't we get double rewards from placement? We are only getting half the covers and placement rewards we would get in a regular 2 event week.
  • BowgentleBowgentle Posts: 4,921 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mrcl25 said:
    Since in seven day events like Prodigal Sun we get double rewards from progression, why don't we get double rewards from placement? We are only getting half the covers and placement rewards we would get in a regular 2 event week.
    LTs for t5 and higher are doubled.

    Granted, this only affects about 200 people across all slices, but still.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Mrcl25 said:
    Since in seven day events like Prodigal Sun we get double rewards from progression, why don't we get double rewards from placement? We are only getting half the covers and placement rewards we would get in a regular 2 event week.
    In a way, but those covers are focused more on those particular characters. So we get 2x Peter Porker (ok so he doesn't make for a great point) and twice the punisher 3* covers. But yeah give us double placement rewards too :D sounds good
Sign In or Register to comment.