Rising Tensions Izzet League

Options
Purple mana Crystal payments are procing but not paying out past the first. My count has stayed at 227 thought I've won ten between my last two bouts. 

I'm nothing short of infuriated with the time and money I've spent on this game for it to be absolutely plagued with bugs and poor coding.

Low vault planeswalker availability, only recently have certain events started paying out with any sort of semi- reasonable rates. I could go on but what hurts the most is I absolutely love this game.

Anyone else feeling like this?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @only1wolz Are you talking about Mana Crystals or Mana Jewels?

Mana Jewels is the purple currency. Mana Crystals is the yellow currency.
  • only1wolz
    only1wolz Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @Brigby The purple currency
  • only1wolz
    Options
    Just happened again in: a journey through space-time ...

So itd bad enough with the mythic pack switch up, now we dont even get our gems and yes my app is up to date.  I work in IT as a Info-Sec Engineer. 

I've noe been stiffed for somewhere between 20 and 40 purple gems.
  • only1wolz
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It even shows them procing but the number itself doesn't change. I've even taken screenshots. I'd send them in for a support request but seeing the last three hasn't even deemed an automated or actual response I sort of throw my hands up and realize that I'm going to have a real bad time playing the ONLY mobile game I have downloaded to my phone and the only mobile game I've ever paid ANY money to play .... 

#goodtimes 
  • only1wolz
    Options
    And another five, again, plus my "bonus dominaria rare" is fall of the Thran for the FOURTH TIME IN A ROW. 

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hmm, considering you work in IT, I suspect you've already tried my first two suggestions, resetting the app and your phone. Perhaps toggling airplane mode on and back off again right before accepting a progression reward would help? Retrying from the connection lost dialogue box seems to work a bit differently than just doing things normally.
  • only1wolz
    Options
    Tried all of that. I work in high level IT. I've attended defcon and used to manage all mobile devices and their security for a fortune 50 company.