Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Sammy boy vs. Missus Marvel

qandolsqandols Posts: 629 Critical Contributor
Well, champed Sam 3/5/5 got lucky with yellow and soon red. The dive bomb used up all the protects and down she went. LT was a Fury champ level. Oh well...

Comments

• thechairmanthechairman Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Took two tries with a level 220 3/5/5 FalCap, but finally did it. Thus ends my 100% crash completion quest.

I'm sure my 3 cover Dazzler will throw a wrench into things in a few weeks, but for now I have a fine sense of accomplishment.

Token saved to some forgettable old 4*
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,338 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 285, 3/5/5, first try, no boosts, no supports. 58 health left, but I'll take it.

Token yielded a cloak and dagger.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,896 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Flaptain, took a bunch of boosts, but didn't need to, as the board kept dropping the red to me, and was seriously yellow-heavy as well. Marvel did get me down to about half health, but then I was able to chain yellow into red and do something like 2 1/2 times her full health in one go.
    Token was a Black Panther champ level.
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got it first try with my level 281 Falcon.  Just collected yellow and red until I could cast those two powers together to finish it.  I also denied black when I could, and ended the match with about two thirds of my health remaining.