Sammy boy vs. Missus Marvel

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Well, champed Sam 3/5/5 got lucky with yellow and soon red. The dive bomb used up all the protects and down she went. LT was a Fury champ level. Oh well...

Comments

• thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Took two tries with a level 220 3/5/5 FalCap, but finally did it. Thus ends my 100% crash completion quest.

I'm sure my 3 cover Dazzler will throw a wrench into things in a few weeks, but for now I have a fine sense of accomplishment.

Token saved to some forgettable old 4*
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 285, 3/5/5, first try, no boosts, no supports. 58 health left, but I'll take it.

Token yielded a cloak and dagger.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Flaptain, took a bunch of boosts, but didn't need to, as the board kept dropping the red to me, and was seriously yellow-heavy as well. Marvel did get me down to about half health, but then I was able to chain yellow into red and do something like 2 1/2 times her full health in one go.
    Token was a Black Panther champ level.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got it first try with my level 281 Falcon.  Just collected yellow and red until I could cast those two powers together to finish it.  I also denied black when I could, and ended the match with about two thirds of my health remaining.