Is Facebook backup platform agnostic

Options
cozmo1682
cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
This might be a silly question - but is backing up to Facebook OS agnostic?  IE if one switches from Android to iPhone or viceversa will the save file load no issue?

Comments

• KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    It is platform agnostic. It can technically even be used to play from multiple devices and keep progress across both, though it is not intended for this purpose.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's the first time i see agnostic used in this sense. I was somewhat expecting a philiosophical/theological debate on Facebook ;)
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dogface said:
    That's the first time i see agnostic used in this sense. I was somewhat expecting a philiosophical/theological debate on Facebook ;)
    Same here.

To answer the question:  I have used FB to switch from Kindle Fire HD tablet to Android table to Android phone.  All with no problems.  The save feature kept everything as it should.  

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:
    My first thought was that facebook is platform atheistic: It doesn't believe in any operating system!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     Question has been asked and answered. Will lock this thread in 24 hours to make sure this info is percolated.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dogface said:
    Really?  "Platform agnostic" is a fairly common term.  I see it all the time.  That being said I'd be interested in a good old fashioned debate.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @cozmo1682 . If you have any questions about the save feature, you can check out our FAQ page for more information: Save Game Questions