Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Is Facebook backup platform agnostic

cozmo1682cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
This might be a silly question - but is backing up to Facebook OS agnostic?  IE if one switches from Android to iPhone or viceversa will the save file load no issue?

Comments

• KC_HammerKC_Hammer Posts: 56 Match Maker
    It is platform agnostic. It can technically even be used to play from multiple devices and keep progress across both, though it is not intended for this purpose.
  • DogfaceDogface Posts: 347 Mover and Shaker
    That's the first time i see agnostic used in this sense. I was somewhat expecting a philiosophical/theological debate on Facebook ;)
  • PersephonePersephone Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    That's the first time i see agnostic used in this sense. I was somewhat expecting a philiosophical/theological debate on Facebook ;)
    Same here.

To answer the question:  I have used FB to switch from Kindle Fire HD tablet to Android table to Android phone.  All with no problems.  The save feature kept everything as it should.  

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    My first thought was that facebook is platform atheistic: It doesn't believe in any operating system!
  • MalcrofMalcrof Posts: 5,676GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
     Question has been asked and answered. Will lock this thread in 24 hours to make sure this info is percolated.

• brollbroll Posts: 4,409 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Really?  "Platform agnostic" is a fairly common term.  I see it all the time.  That being said I'd be interested in a good old fashioned debate.
  • BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,714ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    Hi @cozmo1682 . If you have any questions about the save feature, you can check out our FAQ page for more information: Save Game Questions