Latest 5* Vault

abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
When will Cable be moving into it?  Totally not asking for hoarding-to-avoid-any-more-worthless-Wasp-draws reasons...

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember, remember, the fifth of November. Two weeks after the release store ended, as always.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    This Monday.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    I think this is the 1st time in the history of the game that EVERYONE is hoarding until Wasp is gone.......unless you open Classics.  In that case, quick!, open those Classics before Wasp enters!
    Nope.
    People avoided Starlord and Doc Ock like the plague, too.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler said:
    I think this is the 1st time in the history of the game that EVERYONE is hoarding until Wasp is gone.......unless you open Classics.  In that case, quick!, open those Classics before Wasp enters!
    Bowgentle said:
    bbigler said:
    Nope.
    There never has been nor will there ever be a time where everyone hoards regardless of the character options.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    bbigler said:
    I am not hoarding. I am actually dissapointed that mine wasp is only 3/3/3. it's the first 5* since Thor that i haven't managed to max cover before leaving latest.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    Ya know, what I said wasn't meant to be taken literally.  I was just making the point that it seems like everyone is hoarding to avoid Wasp. I know some people will never hoard. 
    When playing against Wasp, I have no worries at all about her swarm tiles.  It makes me happy that the AI wasted their AP making them.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    bbigler said:
    Bowgentle said:
    bbigler said:
    Nope.
    There never has been nor will there ever be a time where everyone hoards regardless of the character options.
    Yup. I am at 4 kitty and 1 wasp over my last five 5* covers. My wasp is at 11 covers now. Kitty is my goal any other character in the store with her is just gonna get pulled. I honestly do not care how strong or weak a character is said to be. If that character compliments my playstyle, or I find them fun, I will go for them.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    I didn’t think wasp was that bad boosted to be honest, I levelled her up to 420 and I competed on SCL 9 

considering i have no champed 5*s 

getting back to the point though , I am hoarding as I really want covers for all 3 of Cable , Loki and Kitty 🙂
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm doing the same. I'm getting so impatient to use my 600+ CP and 25 legendary tokens.
    I know it's not a huge amount relatively speaking, but I need something to do with the 750,000 ISO I've accumulated since the anniversary began. Hell, I used about 500k of it to get Silver Surfer from level 255 to 435 when he was boosted during the anniversary and I still ended up making a ton of ISO back.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i skipped doc oc. he's basically the only character i don't have rostered. kinda sucks he's the 5* on a release event.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Warning.  I opened a Latest because my wasp was champed so I thought if I get her it will just give me an LT in return at lvl 451.  Sure enough, I pulled a wasp.  I decided to pull one more because, hey what are the chances, sure enough, pulled back to back wasps......
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,734 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am not sure if the Cable store closed on Monday or Tuesday this time around, but it feels like Tuesday to me.  Before you open anything, double check the store odds/contents.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not hoarding for Wasp to leave latest. I'm gonna wait until Loki is out too.  ;)
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m going to TRY and wait for Dom and whoever the next 4* is to get into tokens.  So, beginning of next season. 
  • Quebbster
    bluewolf said:
    I am not sure if the Cable store closed on Monday or Tuesday this time around, but it feels like Tuesday to me.  Before you open anything, double check the store odds/contents.
    Cable
     store closed the same time as most other fivestar release stores, and the tokens are usually updated in the Daily Patch on Monday two weeks later.
    In other words... If it follows the pattern it should be the fifth of November.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lukoil said:
    bbigler said:
    I am not hoarding. I am actually dissapointed that mine wasp is only 3/3/3. it's the first 5* since Thor that i haven't managed to max cover before leaving latest.
    I'm in the same boat. I've champed every 5* since Parker 5pidey last summer (though I technically didn't get him or Archangel covered before they left Latest, they are now champed). My Wasp stands at 4/2/5, and I doubt I'll get the last two covers I need before Monday. It's a burden being a completionist sometimes. 

Still, she's in a much better place than she was about a month ago (2/2/3 or something like that). I'll be able to finish her off with Ant-Man at least. 

And I'll actually be one of the few whose hoard will begin on Monday rather than end. Loki is already Level 454, and I don't particularly want more levels for him. Kitty is already 2/3/5 and Cable is 0/1/0, so I can at least do his essential nodes. Let the hoarding begin! 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    I was going to try and finish Wa5p (who is currently at 5/5/2), but I realized that I won't be champing her for a long long time anyways. So I might as well save the LTs and CP and just wait to get that last cover from Ant-Man (who is currently level 293). 

I'm looking forward to pulling until I get one cover of Cable and finish my Loki (3/4/5) once Wa5p rotates out. 
  • whoami
    whoami Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Those of you with experience with a champed Loki /Kitty / Cable: is now a good time to open a hoard? I’ve hoarded since Okoye (save for pulling some special vaults, like anniversary) and I’ve got 350 LT pulls or so. My Loki is 3/1/2, Kitty has one cover, and no Cable yet. (I’ve got about 12 other 5*s champed.) Thanks for advice! 

• Quebbster
    whoami said:
    Those of you with experience with a champed Loki /Kitty / Cable: is now a good time to open a hoard? I’ve hoarded since Okoye (save for pulling some special vaults, like anniversary) and I’ve got 350 LT pulls or so. My Loki is 3/1/2, Kitty has one cover, and no Cable yet. (I’ve got about 12 other 5*s champed.) Thanks for advice! 

They
     all seem decent but none are great. At least that's my impression. Loki is probably the weakest of the three so you can probably hold off and see what the next fivestar looks like before busting the hoard at least.