Anniversary Vault Automatic Reset? [Solved]

Holmk038
Holmk038 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
The anniversary Vault did an automatic reset on the late day of the event. Was this on purpose? I was close to getting my devil dinos and a bigger package of HP. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Exanimated
    Exanimated Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I experienced the same thing! I was 91/100 with a legendary waiting to be plucked
  • Toastedpet
    Toastedpet Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I was about post the same thing, had less than 30pulls left to complete with two fan favorite tokens left in the vault, this morning it was all back to zero
  • NachoHunter
    NachoHunter Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2018
    Same here.  Didn't notice until after I cracked all my remaining tokens, including a 10 pack.

I sent a note to CS through the game and will post here if I get any positive news.  But I'm guessing we're probably all just out of luck.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Same thing here. I was at 96/100 and a fan favourites ready to be opened. 
    I sent in a note to CS.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everybody. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I'll pass it along and see if I can get an explanation. 
  • Exanimated
    Exanimated Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks Tombstone! I've received a reply from CS : "If you have experienced an unintended reset of the 5th Anniversary Vault over the weekend, the compensation for this issue will be automatically added to your account in the near future. We thank you for your patience and support at this time!"
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Please see the following thread for further details: Anniversary Vault Reset