Anniversary Vault reset?

2»

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    FYI, mine was also reset.  Weird how some were impacted and others were not.
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Not having alot of faith in the above statement seeing how this is a case by case issue, silly me didnt take screenshots of my vault almost emptied with the 3 4*'s left and a couple of 2*'s
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Just for reference, the only players affected by this issue were those that...
    • logged in between 10/4/18 8pm ET and 10/8/18 4:08:31pm ET
    • and didn't reset the vault after 10/8, either by buying it out or resetting it.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not having alot of faith in the above statement seeing how this is a case by case issue, silly me didnt take screenshots of my vault almost emptied with the 3 4*'s left and a couple of 2*'s
    Same. At best they'll probably just give everyone one free vault token which will no doubt just be a 2* for me. Yippee.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    • and didn't reset the vault after 10/8, either by buying it out or resetting it.
    Yes, i was on my original vault, as im not rich enough to buy out a vault. It still had 4 4*s in it and my odds were pretty good i thought. All the more reason this felt like such a punch in the gut.

• cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I had 25 pulls left with 1 more FF token sitting out there.  Such an odd thing to happen!
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
      I was planning on maybe buying the vault out since I had quite a few good prizes left in there and only 13 more pulls to get everything but mine was reset as well.  
       @Brigby if we have pulls left from the season end, should we hold them a few more hours just in case it can be reset or just pull them since a reset is not possible?
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    No offense, but wouldn't this be the majority of players?  Why the use of the word "only"?  It would seem to me that most players absolutely DID log in during that time and DID NOT reset the vault in that time.
  • GreenArmadillo
    GreenArmadillo Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    cozmo1682 said:
    Such an odd thing to happen!
    They announced they had extended the anniversary by a day after the vault was open.  I assume either they can't or else they didn't think to extend vaults that were already in progress.

I am out 700 HP (1000 HP left on board minus 100 HP if I had needed the very last daily pull to get it after using my season rewards, minus 200 in compensation).  While not staggering on the scale of internet outrage, having this happen with end of season was an especially disappointing end to what had been a positive event.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    nice  another 200hp incoming lol