Anniversary Vault reset?

ShaneHallam
ShaneHallam Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
Not sure if this was by design, but after the season ended, the vault reset.  I had 25 pulls or so left with some 5* I wanted, but was waiting until I got those season tokens to see how it went before I bought in.  I came in this morning and it was reset, so my final Anniversary tokens were almost worthless.  Frustrating!

Comments

• tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Yep, saw the same thing, had a couple of 4*'s left to pull, saw the reset and got mostly 2*'s and 1 3*, yay........
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Yep, noticed it this morning, but got a DD (which I had none left of, I don't think) and a howard, which I only got one of three so far and I had one more anniversary LT left, which I guess was ok, but weird thing to do on the last day it was available.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well darn. I wasted 500 HP on a reset last night for nothing?
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    ZeiramMR said:
    Well darn. I wasted 500 HP on a reset last night for nothing?
    I think once they make a statement, or hell even do it now, make a request to customer service about it.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i only noticed after i made my last  7 pulls. kind of not cool. puts a wee bit of a stain on what was a pretty good anni.
  • KillaBeeSwarm
    KillaBeeSwarm Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Is rolling back the reset possible, especially given the amount of time left before the vault expires?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ran with it and got insanely lucky:

First free token was a fan favorites (I had already gotten all 3 previously). The other 3 gave me a pair of 3* and then 10K ISO. 

So then I bought a 10 pack. Oh my, the goodness flowed. Another FF. Dino. Howard. Ironheart. Jean Grey. 2900 HP! Some more Iso and another 3*.

And finally, the second of the two FF yielded a shiny blue Jessica, bringing her to 3/3/3.

Best outcome ever? I think yes! 
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not cool. I had about 20 prizes left in it, including the 2900 HP and another Legendary Token. Had pretty good odds for the 7 tokens I got this morning...

Except now it says 100/100 prizes available.

What good is having the increasingly improving odds of a vault if you reset it before we use all our tokens?

Again, some devs have no idea of the player experience because they play too casually. There should be a bunch of devs in the office upset at these exact same issues the players complain about, except...there never are. There's probably no devs that can very far into their vault, so they think it's no problem.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Mine did not reset.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Mine reset too. 40 pulls left with 2 LTs and the top 2 HP packs.  Was probably going to spend chasing the top HP and at least one more LT.  Vault was reset when I logged in, had to pull my last tokens from a reset vault, got mostly garbage.  No chance I'm spending now...  Kinda lame.
  • NachoHunter
    NachoHunter Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same.  Cracked my remaining tokens from the PvP event and noticed... Wait a second... 13 out of 100?!

Such a bummer as I had I think 70/100 and all 3 FF tokens left in my vault.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    and there goes my shot at fully covering DD on my secondary account :(  Maybe next year
  • Lebeau007
    Lebeau007 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Mine reset.  I had 99/100 prior to the reset and the only remaing draw was a 2* I would have been stuck with.  I had 6 new tokens this morning and got for 3*s, a 4-star Cloak and Dagger and 3,500 ISO.  I doubt the reset impacted me all that much, but I may have traded a 2* for a 3*.  I'll take that.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    scottee said:
    Not cool. I had about 20 prizes left in it, including the 2900 HP and another Legendary Token. Had pretty good odds for the 7 tokens I got this morning...

Except now it says 100/100 prizes available.

What good is having the increasingly improving odds of a vault if you reset it before we use all our tokens?

Again, some devs have no idea of the player experience because they play too casually. There should be a bunch of devs in the office upset at these exact same issues the players complain about, except...there never are. There's probably no devs that can very far into their vault, so they think it's no problem.
    I’m holding onto the faint hope that this was an error. 
    I was 96/100 pulls with a FF remaining so not impressed either. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was at 96/100 and had a Dino, 2900 hp, 3,500 iso and 1,000 iso left in mine. I got three tokens from the season rewards and was planning on doing one last 100 hp pull if I didn't get the 2900 hp. Not cool at all. You don't just get to assume that everyone was done with their current vault and wanted an automatic reset. At the very least you could have offered people a free reset if they'd rather spend their tokens on a new vault instead of their current one. It pisses me off to no end because I already had that hp set aside to roster a couple 3* dupes and then save the rest. They essentially just took 2800-2900 hp from my account. "Oh but wouldn't you rather have a Rogue and a couple 3* covers that you got from the new vault instead of 2800-2900 hp, a Dino and some iso?!" No. Screw you, D3. 
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    lol wut no devs are playing s9 competitively?
    I'd be surprised if they play competitively at all. 

back on topic - my vault did reset, but I wondered if I had already emptied it, wasn't to far off
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Mine reset, too. I still a had few good nuggets I was hoping to pull (including two more FFLTs) with my last thee tokens this morning.
    Alas, I pulled anyway... Got a Duck, at least (yay?).
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was about 17 into my second vault and hadn't pulled a 4 from it.  Was looking forward to better vault odds, but nope.  At least the vault came back and didn't just leave us with standard tokens.  I feel like that's happened before.
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I had 11 pulls left.  Alliance finish gave 3 tokens in addition to the 10-pack from my placement for the season.  I had a Dino, a Duck, a couple of 4 *s, four 3 *s, and a 2 *.  But the most painful part were the unclaimed 2900 and 1000 hp pulls I was guaranteed to snag them with the final season token rewards!!  I'm not pulling anything in the reset vault until support can do something about this issue.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor

@Brigby Can we get a response letting us know if this is an error or not?

It seems to have helped some but hurt most. I for one just reset the vault a couple days ago and was witling it down to get the better rewards out. Not only will this keep me from getting the Hp from the vault but it also cost me 500Hp to reset it. So in the neighborhood of 5k Hp, just want to know if I should submit a ticket or wait for compensation.