Another RNG beatdown

2»

Comments

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2018
    I pulled from this vault because I needed to reroster Gambit. Spent 150 CP before I got Gambit. I am hoping to pull Cable with the 2 tokens I will get from Come and get Me. I will roster him when he gets to the latest if I don’t get him. But then I think I might wait til Loki leaves and pull Kitty, Cable and ???. By then I hope to have enough pulls to champ all of them.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Wasn't successful with the three last new release stores. But yesterday I was lucky spending my 300 CP because I got 3 five-stars out of 12 pulls which is really nice. 2 Gambits (he's 5/5/2 now with 3 saved covers) and my last pull was a yellow Cable. Now I will be able to play his essential when it comes around for the 1st time. 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    This anniversary season (actually a little longer) has been nothing but a cold-streak for me in 5*s, but MAN has RNG be generous to me in Standard Tokens.
    I've pulled 11 separate 3*s (plus their corresponding BHs, of course) in the last 2.5 weeks. No hoarding; I just open them as I earn them.
    One day I had three Standard Tokens to open and two of them were 3*s!

For a while, I actually started wondering if they increased the odds for the Anniversary.
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    I use LTs when I get them.  I only use cp for missing classic 5* Heroes 4 Hire covers and new 5* cover store.  If I don't need the h4h covers I can save a little over 2k between 5* releases.  That usually gets me at least one cover for the new release.  Wasp was the only time it didn't happen since I've started this.  
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Spent 1100 cp in Mutant Maverick store on first day available: 6 Cable covers, 2 gambit covers; 6 Arch Angel, a BH Pryde and a BH Loki. From the token rewards since I’ve pulled another Gambit and 2 more AA covers. On the LL side, just from rewards from previous pulls, I’ve received one more Loki, one Pryde, and 2 more wasp covers. No more BHs.

I’m now leaning more toward hoarding like above for 50 pulls from a new character store or from LL where all 3 are desirable/needed. I could have done without the 8 AA covers above or the 2 wasp covers but that’s the risk taken to pull for Cable and Pryde. Looking back I guess I should have continued hoarding on the LL side and waited until Wasp was out. Live and learn.