Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

My New Favorite Winfinite

RagnoluceRagnoluce Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
I've been having fun in Simulator this week with Medusa/Brock Venom/Nightcrawler; I can reliably produce high-AP winfinite chains using all of the board-shake and AP production options from this team about 75% of the time.

It's really a variant on the excellent Venom/Medusa/Gamora or Venom/Medusa/4Clops Teams (which both use Brock's Passive Enemy Shields to get easy AP production from Medusa), but the addition on Nightcrawler means a high probability of getting enough purple for a "Bamf" without actively chasing purple, which in turn increases the chances of starting a Purple overload cascade on the board.

From there you have the option of using Venom's very cheap green to get even more boardshake; and along the way you'll probably build up substantial stores of the other colors as well. The only downside is when you get Blue AP from those Venom shields, as Nightcrawler's blue isn't really useful with repeat casting (though if the enemy's strongest color is green, Blue can be a great option even at low AP to steal 4 green and start the cascade insanity over again!).

I would recommend trying this out for laughs if you have all the pieces, it's definitely not the fastest but it's pretty fun to play. Does anyone else have an under-the-radar winfinite they've been enjoying?

Tagged:

Comments

• PongiePongie Posts: 1,151 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 12
    This reminds me of 3* mags, Kamala and storm (non 2*) team. Lots of board shakes (red, blue from mag, purple from Kamala and green and yellow from storm). Was helpful in the first boss rush since this team had more successful than Charlie’s angels. 

Can also sub in 4* cyclops instead of mags for more health and damage
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu said:
    The only winfinite I've ever truly leaned on at any time is Ragfinity. I never took advantage of 2-star storm, Charlie's Angels, Hulkbomb, or any of the others. Too gimmicky and unreliable, I thought. But Ragfinity is real.

Preach, brother!
  • FeloniusFelonius Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Ah... Charlie's Angels.  I shed a tear the day they ninja nerfed it and raised old Chuck's blue match damage.  >violin plays somber music<  lol
  • Daredevil217Daredevil217 Posts: 1,510 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been using Nightcrawler (308), Grocket (301), and Valkyrie (287). 

The strikes make the the bounty go off, fueling purple and allowing you to go winfinite if you have enough purple on the board (just match whatever color they say is strongest until it’s purple... or red. Dragonfang is worth bamfing red). 
  • hopper1979hopper1979 Posts: 516 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu said:
    The only winfinite I've ever truly leaned on at any time is Ragfinity. I never took advantage of 2-star storm, Charlie's Angels, Hulkbomb, or any of the others. Too gimmicky and unreliable, I thought. But Ragfinity is real.

Ragfinity
    Ragnarok */5/*
    IM40 */*/5
    Riri 5/5/3

As all strategies involving IM40 go, get a Recharge off as fast as possible, matching as much red and blue as you can while protecting his countdown tiles. After IM40 fills you up with red and blue, cast Riri's blue Magnetic Repulsors as many times as you can or until your red AP total is 30. Now spam Ragnarok's red Thunderclap to fill the board with blue, causing massive cascades and blue AP generation. That will fill Riri back up who can go back to blue casts, which will fill Rags up to go back to red casts, onward and onward into infinity...

If at any time the winfinite stalls, you can delay the enemy with Riri's green a bit and attempt a restart. Once you're down to one foe with less than (X) health you can use Riri's red to finish them off.
    I actually like to substitute Phoenix for IM40 and you follow the same patter but start with her pink power, she tanks more and you have an outlet for pink and usually you collect enough red after the first cast to start the infinite loop.  Other than that this is the one winfinite combo group that works.