Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

How do you get higher supports?

PalookavillePalookaville Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
I know this is a silly question and I am sure it has been covered somewhere on the forums (I can't find it, but if somebody could point me in the correct direction that would be great)

I have Shuri's lab support level 3 and I just maxed it out to 150/150. My question is how do I get that support up to level 4?

The impression I had was that once I maxed level three, the support would roll over to level 4, I now know that is not the case. Is the only way to get a level 4 or 5 support (if you own level 3) is to pull one?

Also, if I do pull a level 4 support, do the previous 150 I already have in level 3 carry over to level 4 (or 5)?
Tagged:

Comments

• brollbroll Posts: 4,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 12
    You have pull a 4 or 5 from the impossible to get tokens.  Good luck!
  • FeloniusFelonius Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    You have pull a 4 or 5 from the impossible to get tokens.  Good luck!
    And that's probably one of the biggest SUCKS when it comes to Supports.  There's no way to get all the item's powers without RNGesus' blessing.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    For Rank 4 Support, you can pull it from Advanced or Master Support Token.

For Rank 5 Support, you can pull it only from Master Support Token.

For majority of the supports, you can only pull it. There have been some exceptions like Infinity Stone or Taskmaster Sword, which you can earn it from placement in season.

If you pull a support with a higher rank than your current support, the level get carried over. Think of getting a higher Rank support as unlocking the next perks (if any) and increasing the level limit by another 50 level or more.