Bolas the Undead [Fixed]

Options
bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
RotGP is at -1. Pretty sure that isn’t supposed to be a thing. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The same for me, Never Ending Bolas.
  • MICKRY
    MICKRY Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I guess the nightmare has come true, and we are on our way to a 5 day weekend event 😱
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, and any more points won't count since yoy get a prompt saying the event has ended.
  • bk1234
    Options
    Rhasget said:
    Yeah, and any more points won't count since yoy get a prompt saying the event has ended.
    That happened to one of my teammates when he was at (+)1% and he was able to go back and play his nodes. 
  • bk1234
    Options
    Bolas the Undead is now at -2%

• Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hmm, points get added to leaderboard despite the prompt saying it doesn't. 
    We gained a spot just now when I checked.
  • Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Continuing on to -3%
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Guys, one of the most annoying issues with Rotgp was that it ends immediately after refresh, so there is a race and people in one timezone are not able to participate and coalition score is affected. Seems that it was fixed. Now it doesn't matter anymore. Great fix!
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm all for the health bar to be gone but another 2 days of this? 😖
  • bk1234
    Options
    Now at -4. When you complete a node it tells you the event is over but points are still counting for the personal and coalition score. 

https://youtu.be/vMvye0ArY8U
  • Szamsziel
    Szamsziel Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder how the % is actually calculated. The only equation comes to mind is (life total - damage taken)/life total  * 100? 
  • MistBird8
    MistBird8 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Szamsziel said:
    I wonder how the % is actually calculated. The only equation comes to mind is (life total - damage taken)/life total  * 100? 
    Missing is
    If x<=0
       Boss is dead. Can't start new     
         games. 
    End
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Options
    He's been beaten to 105%.just let him go! Pull the plug, it's over ! Overkill ain't necessary
  • arNero
    arNero Posts: 358 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Someone in Oktagon must really, really hate Bolas that they allow us to beat up his corpse XD

But yeah, stop this please :blush:
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    timthes said:
    Well if we kill him enough, maybe he won't come back next time, let this be the Stay Away from the God-Pharaoh for good event...  ;-)
    Nice point of view.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why do events seem to go haywire every time there's a holiday?  Does someone have to manually manage and run each one individually?  
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What the heck? When I went to sleep my team was ranked 50th and the boss health was zero. Now I wake up, we’re ranked 51st and the boss health is -6%?!

Boss health is a ridiculous system at the best of times and worse when it’s not actually working correctly. 

How the heck was my team ram supposed to know that there would be another round of charges somewhere around -2% health?!

This is a perfect example of the carelessness that seems so frustratingly pervasive. We care about this game, it would be nice if you did too. 
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You know, every time I think the spaghetti code of bugs can't get worse **** like this happens.
    We're reaching levels of incompetence that should not be possible
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is absolutely ridiculous. -6% currently and at least getting the prompt that ribbons won’t count towards coalition score but that’s not actually true and didn’t stop my team from being bumped from 50th to 51st sometime between -1% and now.