Latest LTs: Here comes the Kitty

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
Obligatory post: Kitty has kicked Okoye out of Latests. Although I think many people (myself included) will continue waiting until Cable replaces Wasp, which should be on 5 Nov.

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i'm waiting!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    I may draw some "Fan Favorites" if the mood strikes me...
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Okoye is the first 5* for me that really misses free cover swaps. 11 covers and 2 saved. Oh well, back to opening classics for me.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    I'll need one Kitty Pride cover for Essential nodes, so I'll be dipping into my Latest Legends hoard for that. So I have 165 attempts to get at least one, hopefully a lot less tho.

Other than that one cover I'll be rebuilding my hoard some more afterwards, yes.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I normally only pull classics. I also pull as soon as I have the cp to pull.

For kitty I am pulling latests starting today. She seems like a fun partner for my daredevil (which is my only champ 5) I will bonus hero her and hope I can get her before she rotates out. Once she is out I plan on going back to classics unless another character in latests looks like a good fit for my team. 

I had ock as my bonus because his stun works well with daredevil. I'm probably going to keep ock as a bonus I still want him and think he would be a fun 3rd for kitty, Daredevil.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Went in for ~25 pulls from my hoard and got 2 of each 5* and will now return to saving for either Cable's store, or when he drops into LLs in a month or so.

The 2 Wasps took her to 10 covers (but 5 in Black), so my Ant-Man won't finish her, so I might pull for just one more of her usable covers so that Ant-Man will cover the rest in time.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    How come Okoye is still 500 CP in Heroes for Hire if she is no longer in Latest Legends?
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    bbigler said:
    Wouldn't Cable replace Wasp on Nov 19th? (which is 6 weeks from today)

Also, if they come out with a 3* or 4* version of Kitty, can we call her tinyKitty?
    They skipped a 4* release, so Cable in and Wasp out in 4 weeks rather than 6
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    Pulled my 15 LTs.  Got 1 Kitty & 1 Wasp.
    Kitty now 2/2/2
    Wasp now 5/2/3
    Loki 4/3/3

Using all CP on Fan Favorites until that goes away or I champ Strange (4/4/4) after which I'll go back to pulling Classics with CP.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Wil88 said:
    How come Okoye is still 500 CP in Heroes for Hire if she is no longer in Latest Legends?
    That's because the Webbed Wonder event started before she was removed from the Latest Legends. She is only in the HFH store because she is essential for that event.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    tiomono said:
    For kitty I am pulling latests starting today. 
    Why not wait until Wasp leaves?
    She's not good but I do not care. I'm pulling as I go. The sooner I get kitty the sooner I go back to classics.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Because I'm apparently a moron, all I wanted was one Tinykitty Kitty.  Just one.  38 pulls later, I have 4 wasps, a Loki, and only one 4*BH.  And still no Tinykitty Kitty.

I literally have nothing to spend my iso on.  What is even the point?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, man.  I was just going to say, pulling now won't get her max-covered sooner unless you have a giant hoard.  Much better to wait.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    50 pulls - 0 bonus heroes.... and the last one was Kitty. Hooray? (total 3 5* - 2 loki and 1 kitty)
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    Because I'm apparently a moron, all I wanted was one Tinykitty Kitty.  Just one.  38 pulls later, I have 4 wasps, a Loki, and only one 4*BH.  And still no Tinykitty Kitty.

I literally have nothing to spend my iso on.  What is even the point?
    I threw 1000cp at her new release store.  No kitty.  Opened 60 lt today and got 1 of each color.  So don’t give up hope
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Well since Wasp created a whole bottom tier to herself of worst 5 star character ever and nobody sees a fix coming anytime soon, I think most of us will wait to do any pulls from the latest legendary, until Wasp buzzes off.   So everybody should wait until Cable, Loki, and Kitty Pride are the latest legendary choices.  Tell your friends. They won't fix her, unless they noticed a significant drop in the latest legendary covers purchases.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I had 17 LTs saved up, and as soon as Kitty went into packs, I started opening them. What I wanted was 1 Kitty and 1 Loki (so I can play upcoming 5* nodes in pve) and howevermany 4*s I got getting there.
    First pull was a yellow Kitty, yay! I was getting discouraged about Loki towards the end of my stash, but on the 15th, I got a black one! Double yay! This is where I stopped, as I don't need a wasp. With 2 LTs left over, hoarding starts anew.

In 15 tokens I got both 5*s I wanted and no wasp, a good spread of 4*s, and only the two roster slots were needed which is always a plus for me. Only possible way this could have been better is if I got a BH in there somewhere too, but let's not be greedy.
    Overall I'm well pleased! :)
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup, the wise move is to wait until Wasp leaves Latests, should be relatively soon since Cable will be "introduced" Oct 15th.

Even if it means not being able to do a 5E for an event or 2, don't care. I've had enough of Wasp covers, feels very defeating every time she shows up.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    And once again, as soon as into Latest I pull the newest 5* - red Kitty cover from a single LT pull. This is 4 out of the last 5. Makes me wonder about pulling from Cable's vault now...hmm...