Anniversary Video

2»

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    broll said:
    I wonder how many taskmasters they are going to hand out if they expect us to be able to use him in the crash event. I mean if you  spend the cash im sure you will be able to fully cover him.
    I was anticipating the anniversary vault having 3x Devil Dino, 3x Howard the Duck, & 3x Taskmaster. 

With vault details coming out and that and that not being the case, yeah I don’t see it. 
    I guess since Taskmaster is a new release 4* they wont put him in the Anniversary vault until next Anniversary, but he will be in his own vault for the PVE story though like every other 4* release.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like Will got promoted to Game Director, and it was mentioned that they have more exciting things for the next five years...
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    It seems like Will got promoted to Game Director, and it was mentioned that they have more exciting things for the next five years...
    I
     dont think I want to wait 5 years though
  • Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Are the people in the video the same ones who brought us 5 wasp? It would be nice to know who is responsible for this tragedy.

I like the way someone says '10 million users worldwide' but I'm pretty sure that not many of that 10 million use 5 Wasp. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm sure they have plans.

If they're as exciting as supports, the game definitely won't last another 5 years, though.