edited October 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
here you go.  

https://youtu.be/bp1XaKFdahE

Taskmaster and Cable confirmed.  
Also double PISO too.  

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dammit I really wanted Domino and triple iso events.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about double CP as well??  It is not to late to flip that switch as well!!  Give us some more chances to get cable and taskmaster?  
    Maybe double progression rewards for the new character?
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    So looks like 4* taskmaster and 5* cable based on health.  Good find
  • ManoPA
    ManoPA Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Awesome!!!!!!
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    I'm intrigued by the description for Taskmaster. Sounds like it allows you to pick your own power set?
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Two more characters. Great. When do we get something new to do with all these characters? Cable doesn't make the Dark Avengers all of a sudden more fun to slog through. I'd be much happier if you took characters out of the game. Get rid of the Dark Avengers. Retire them completely from PvE. Give us some new modes and events. Run the dang Gauntlet again. Freshen the game up.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    fmftint said:

Woah - lots of good info in there.

including: Places of Power - Alliance Raid Event - Date TBD

A new story event where players strategize with their Alliance and split up to different locations to try to keep vast mystical powers from falling into the wrong hands!Full details to come soon!
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    snlf25 said:
    Two more characters. Great. When do we get something new to do with all these characters? Cable doesn't make the Dark Avengers all of a sudden more fun to slog through. I'd be much happier if you took characters out of the game. Get rid of the Dark Avengers. Retire them completely from PvE. Give us some new modes and events. Run the dang Gauntlet again. Freshen the game up.
    There is an announced new event as part of the anniversary, towards the end of the run, and it sounds intriguing, utilizing your alliance to separate and tackle different areas on different days (ala Strange Sights), instead of all playing the same node.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Two most intriguing things on that list:

Monday, 10/15

Events
    • DDQ - Savory
      • Crash of the Titans: Taskmaster
      • Awards Fan Favorites Token
    Er...what? A Crash for Taskmaster right away??

NEW EVENT

Places of Power - Alliance Raid Event - Date TBD
    • A new story event where players strategize with their Alliance and split up to different locations to try to keep vast mystical powers from falling into the wrong hands!
    • Full details to come soon!

Oh yes, this sounds good!

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    This is obviously a red herring because no more new characters are needed after Dazzler.
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    What I want to know is if they will be offering any character bundles/packs like they have been doing recently.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder how many taskmasters they are going to hand out if they expect us to be able to use him in the crash event. I mean if you  spend the cash im sure you will be able to fully cover him.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wonder how many taskmasters they are going to hand out if they expect us to be able to use him in the crash event. I mean if you  spend the cash im sure you will be able to fully cover him.
    Exactly that. Their idea of a fantastic anniversary is when they've milked thousands of dollars out of the players. 
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited October 2018
    From what I could see on the video 5* Cable’s abilities are: Cyborg Strategist - 7 blue ap / Plasma Barrage - 7 green ap / Veteran Instinct - 7 yellow ap. I’m not going to transcribe the entire ability description but Plasma Barrage does nearly 20k damage with any damage left over after downing a character being done to the remaining enemies. The ability description for Cyborg Strategist wasn’t shown but it allows you to place a 3 turn blue cd tile on a colored tile and directly after it was placed a column of tiles was destroyed. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was anticipating the anniversary vault having 3x Devil Dino, 3x Howard the Duck, & 3x Taskmaster. 

With vault details coming out and that and that not being the case, yeah I don’t see it. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2018
    In the past they've pitted Devil Dino against under-covered/under-leveled opponents for its anniversary crash. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I remember winning with a Lv 70 under-covered Dino.