Sale before anniversary?

2»

Comments

• 333s
    333s Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I went to buy some HP with the sale and noticed a banner that said BONUS REWARDS INACTIVE I've never noticed this banner before. Does this mean that I currently don't have Bonus Rewards or does it mean that no Bonus Rewards will be given for purchases made during the sale?
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    333s said:
    I went to buy some HP with the sale and noticed a banner that said BONUS REWARDS INACTIVE I've never noticed this banner before. Does this mean that I currently don't have Bonus Rewards or does it mean that no Bonus Rewards will be given for purchases made during the sale?
    That means your month of bonus rewards has expired. When you make a purchase again, it should go back to saying "Bonus Rewards Active"
  • 333s
    333s Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    NeonBlue said:
    333s said:
    That means your month of bonus rewards has expired. When you make a purchase again, it should go back to saying "Bonus Rewards Active"
    Cool, tnx for the confirmation
  • nippy
    nippy Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    No bonus reward for you.. now you get out
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    no soup for you.......NEXT!