D3 Go! at NYCC 2018!

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

Hi Everyone,

We're heading back to New York for NYCC, and we wanted to share the exact info to you, so we can meet everyone that will be at the show.

New York Comic-Con will be occurring between October 4th and 7th at the Javits Center, and you'll be able to find us at Booth #445 during show hours.

Be sure to come by and say hi! Every visitor that stops by the booth, with either Marvel Puzzle Quest or Magic: Puzzle Quest downloaded on their device, will get the opportunity to earn in-game currency via a free raffle for attendees only. Not only that, but we've also got an awesome photo booth for everyone to take pictures with some of their favorite MPQ characters!

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    pics posted anywhere?
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Free 3* Carol cover from D3Go NYCC booth image I'll try to take some pictures today, I saw IceIX (Joe) there, I didn't catch the names of the other guys, sorry. My girlfriend was one of the 10 raffle winners, she got $100 worth of Hero Points. Thanks D3GO. I'll try my luck today
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    Huh I must've missed that one thanks, your  link also gave me a free cover. Well, I'll see what else they've got today
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    AdamMagus said:
    Free 3* Carol cover from D3Go NYCC booth I'll try to take some pictures today, I saw IceIX (Joe) there, I didn't catch the names of the other guys, sorry. My girlfriend was one of the 10 raffle winners, she got $100 worth of Hero Points. Thanks D3GO. I'll try my luck today
    I think they gave you an old card.. That was given out for Captain Marvel’s anniversary.

You might want to go back to get a different link for a different cover.. or look at this thread before it disappears. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75435/steam-users-no-dino-for-you
    It still works though!!! (If you haven't claimed it yet.)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    AdamMagus said:
    Free 3* Carol cover from D3Go NYCC booth I'll try to take some pictures today, I saw IceIX (Joe) there, I didn't catch the names of the other guys, sorry. My girlfriend was one of the 10 raffle winners, she got $100 worth of Hero Points. Thanks D3GO. I'll try my luck today
    I think they gave you an old card.. That was given out for Captain Marvel’s anniversary.

You might want to go back to get a different link for a different cover.. or look at this thread before it disappears. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75435/steam-users-no-dino-for-you
    On a side note, I like how 4* Captain Marvel is prominently displayed on the card, but you actually get 3* Captain Marvel. 

Pretty sneaky, sis... :tongue:
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    AdamMagus said:

That's what happened to me. It said I already claimed it before. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    DarthDeVo said:
    OJSP said:
    AdamMagus said:

On a side note, I like how 4* Captain Marvel is prominently displayed on the card, but you actually get 3* Captain Marvel. 

Pretty sneaky, sis... :tongue:
    Yaa...that was a bit of a mistake on our part. Definitely not intentional. We make sure to mention that it's a 3-Star Captain Marvel when we hand that card out to people, since we know it could be confusing.