Xavier’s Finest LT Store

Options
13»

Comments

• Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Out of eight pulls I got two Phoenix covers and a Kitty cover. Definitely not a bad haul!
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Two tokens from Galactus got me a kitty and a champ level for Phoenix
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I went 1/18 pulling a Kitty Pryde cover on the 3rd pull. I should have let that be that but the allure of getting a black OML cover had me spend some cp. Might have been able to get it but I don't want to spend my whole hoard for him. 

Edit: made 5 more pulls before the store closes, got a red OML and a yellow Kitty so I ended up 3/23 from the store. Not bad.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I spent 625 on the XF store. Pulled 0 Kitty Pryde. Got a BUNCH of unusable 4* covers, though (like a 6th and 7th red cover for my 3/3/5 Spider-Man).

Worst CP waste ever, but at least we can save covers now. So it hurts a BIT less.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did pretty well on these tokens and LTs overall. Only opened 5 or 6 Xavier but the first was an OML champ level and I also pulled a Kitty Yellow & Purple.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thing I only pulled around 10 draws, 2 Phoenix champ levels and 2 kittys, so no complaints.
  • Spyder
    Spyder Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    21 pulls and zero Kitty. Got 2 Wolverines. Back to hoarding CPs. I knew better than to blow my CP wad on this.
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    12 tokens got me two kitty’s, one of those also gave me a bonus banner. Also got a Phoenix red which I needed