Xavier’s Finest LT Store

Options

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shadowcat purple on my 7th pull. Also got two Phoenix covers, which evens out my paucity of 5* pulls over the last couple of months a bit.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    725 CP Results for "Xavier's Finest Store": 

4 Kitty Pride (1 Yellow, 2 Pink, and 1 Red)
    1 OML Red
    1 Phoenix Green

Not bad. I'm happy with it. Best luck I have had in these release stores.

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Give it another year, whats the betting my OML will still be sat at 11 covers? Not one single useful cover in the last six months!!!!!

If you really want to champion him, just make X-Force Wolverine a Bonus Hero. I think you’ll champion OML next year.
    Already taken a black from Wolverine, the next is an unusable yellow. Even getting the red at 320 still leaves me one cover short. Wolverine is still only around 290 or something so it will still be an age, even as a bonus hero, to reach that 320. I'm just so tired of this now with having no way to actually cover these 5*s without paying crazy amounts of CP. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spent my small hoard in the store and pulled maybe 15 times. 3 5*s, but in the form of 2 OML and 1 PHX.

Looks like I'll be hoping for Katya when she jumps into LLs in a couple weeks.
  • Nick441234
    Options
    Well its nice that the store has trolled me again with another Phoenix. 
  • Nick441234
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Already taken a black from Wolverine, the next is an unusable yellow. Even getting the red at 320 still leaves me one cover short. Wolverine is still only around 290 or something so it will still be an age, even as a bonus hero, to reach that 320. I'm just so tired of this now with having no way to actually cover these 5*s without paying crazy amounts of CP. 
    At least you could save that yellow cover now. I said you could do it, because I got at least 50 levels in 6 months just exclusively making Rulk my BH. I still think you have a good chance, if you really want to do it.
    Thing is, I dont want to leave Wolverine as my bonus hero for 6 months. Thats how I finish off all the new 4*s so I can get them champed. Plus, its all that time for one bonus hero and I still wont be able to champ OML after that red at 320, anyway. 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I normally spend CP on a token as soon as I have 20, but this time I hoarded and amassed an amazing (for me) 132 CP.  So, 5 pulls.

No 2 was a Phoenix cover and champion level that got me a latest legendary - yippee, it's Okoye, who is now 4/4/2.

No 3 was a yellow Kitty cover.

The rest were 4*, all champion levels.

I is content.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm waiting until Sunday to pull my small hoard. I'm one non-Red cover away from a complete Okoye and want at least one Kitty for 5* Essentials. If a lucky token gets me one of those early it will determine where I spend my CP.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well that was a waste of time, 3 Phoenix and 1 OML from 625 CP none of them can be used:( plus 20 LL tokens and no 5*s 

think I’ll stick to classic in future 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pulled a yellow kitty first try, then pulled 20 more and only got 1 saved phoenix cover. i've seen this show before with the special lt's, so i quit there rather than carry on. i'll wait until kitty plus the next 5 are in regular lt's. 
  • Nick441234
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Thing is, I dont want to leave Wolverine as my bonus hero for 6 months. Thats how I finish off all the new 4*s so I can get them champed. Plus, its all that time for one bonus hero and I still wont be able to champ OML after that red at 320, anyway. 
    But, according to my math, if we could get 50 lvls in 6 months, you could get him from 290 something to 340 something. That would allow you to champion him. I was merely providing an alternative solution. There are several ways to get him fully covered.

If making XFW a BH is not worth it for you and you’re not willing to spend 250 CP for HfH (we don’t even need to spend 720 CP to directly buy a cover now), just try to be patient. You’ll get the cover eventually, either from a random Classic pull, XFW’s champion reward or another way that they haven’t introduced yet.
    Thing is though, it shouldn't require me sacrificing everything else I want to do with my 4* roster just to get Wolverine to 340. I'd fall behind badly with all the newer 4*s and getting them champed. I set OML as a bonus hero, and it promptly gave me a yellow, which I have 5 of. Considering how rare 5* bh's are, you should get a useful cover every single time you get one. The last time OML was in the hfh store, it was of course a yellow too, or I would have bought it. We wont see him again for some time now as it was only 4 events ago he was used. I would also love to be able to pull from the classics in hope of getting him but I used all my CP chasing him in the new store where you'd think I'd actually have a chance of getting him! So now I have to rebuild my CP so cant pull from classics again for some time. 

I totally understand that 5*s should take time to finish, but this is ridiculous now. I've had this guy, what, 2 years now? Its ridiculous at this point. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,667 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I pulled 2 Phoenix covers early on and kind'a knew that would mean curtains - I spent a couple of hundred CP for all 4@s after that and called it a day, you can tell when things aren't going your way (the 10 4* from LT's opened chasing Okoye also tipped me off).

I pulled a couple of Ghost covers which slightly annoyingly means that the purple I'll get from Galactus is not useable but no big deal with cover saving nowadays. I did finally pull the green cover I need to champ Blade which was pleasing - he has been waiting on that cover nearly a year.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I opened my hoard on for it.  My OML & Phoenix were both at 9.  I opened ~40 got both to 11 and Kitty to 4.  I would like to get 1 more of OML & Phoenix and it be the right one so their feeder can quickly finish them off (right now it would take about 50 levels for each of their feeders to finish).
  • Nick441234
    Options
    broll said:
    I opened my hoard on for it.  My OML & Phoenix were both at 9.  I opened ~40 got both to 11 and Kitty to 4.  I would like to get 1 more of OML & Phoenix and it be the right one so their feeder can quickly finish them off (right now it would take about 50 levels for each of their feeders to finish).
    Thats what I hate so much about RNG. You've opened 40 and got 8 5*s. I opened close to 50 in total and got 4 5*s. 

The game simply should not be like that. If everyone opens 40 tokens, then everyone should get the same number of 5*s. We all work just as hard for the CP so why should some people see better results for their CP than other people do? 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Opened 5 tokens. Got an OML yellow on the 4th draw (bringing him to 1/3/1) and a Kitty yellow on the 5th draw (which means I can experiment how she plays with GrockaMora).

I'm done now other than the 2 tokens I'll get from the Galactus event.

KGB
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pulled a purp phoenix with my first event lt! now at 5/2/5.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The two tokens from the event got me a red Phoenix with bonus Okoye, and then the purple Phoenix I needed to get at least one in each of her colours. Puts me at a total of 6 5* (including one bonus hero) out of 9 pulls. Looks like I'm due for a drought again.
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I opened three and ended up with five covers because of bonus heroes. Two Phoenix gave me an Okoye and Daredevil as bonuses. My other pull was a nightcrawler. No complaints on my end.
  • Magipink
    Magipink Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I never got a 5* at their release so when i was unable to play 1 or 2 essentials i decided to go for the new 5s

I had to pay 9 tokens to get Wasp (and a Okoye if i"m right)
    I had Loki with my third token event and this time Kitty with my second token (my alliance won"t have the third and i spent all my cp to unfortunatly not get my 13th Okoye so that"s very lucky). I"m progressing :)
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,578 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    12 tokens netted me 2 OML, 1 Kitty and one 4* bonus, so not complaining here.