Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

3* Black Widow match damage

ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,189 Chairperson of the Boards
Has 3* Black Widow’s match damage always been out of order with her powers?  Usually, the highest damage is on the color of the first power, but for her it’s purple/red/green when her powers are green/red/purple. Ultimately it’s unimportant, but I was curious if this was always the case.

Comments

• TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 1,981 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, there are a few of the older characters who are like that. I think CMags is another. Apparently it's a surprisingly large amount of work to change that code, and it's not hugely important, so they just let it ride.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    3* Deadpool as well. I think Daken (both versions) too.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,091 Chairperson of the Boards
    In fact, this was before my time, but I recall hearing that at one point 3* BW's strong match damage wasn't even in her power colors. Or at least, not all of them.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    In fact, this was before my time, but I recall hearing that at one point 3* BW's strong match damage wasn't even in her power colors. Or at least, not all of them.
    Same for CMags. I believe that's why they changed his power colors.