User usage stats?

loose5682
loose5682 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
Any other number people out there wonder about the usage stats for the history of your playing mpq? I know awhile ago they released some character and power usage stats but that was back when 4* Wolverine was still meta.

I'd love to know how my most used character, most used power (probably know both already but I'm sure the numbers are staggering) how many matches I've made, etc.

I'd have to think there's a report that can be run, right??

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I'd love to see these as well. And have achievements to go with them. Things like:

Do X damage with a character
    Have a character get X KO's
    Use X powers
    Take X damage
    Win X fights

If various levels of achievement came with rewards, it would give me incentive to use characters to try to get achievements for them.

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    rixmith said:
    I'd love to see these as well. And have achievements to go with them. Things like:

Do X damage with a character
    Have a character get X KO's
    Use X powers
    Take X damage
    Win X fights

If various levels of achievement came with rewards, it would give me incentive to use characters to try to get achievements for them.

Take a look here: 
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/75041/new-incentive-to-use-more-of-our-rosters#latest

;)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Even if there's no actual purpose, I love seeing these kinds of stats.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    I’d like to know the amount of time I’ve spent  browsing my roster even though I already know what level and coverage all my characters have. 

All those other stats would be cool too. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    If one exists, I would like to what team I won against in a defensive fight, what team I used against them, and whether the opponents went into battle with full health or not.