S.H.I.E.L.D. Training and Heavy Metal Scoring Display

2»

Comments

• Despite my best efforts to achieve the 10k point reward in shield but I currently have no events available and when I do get to play my points don't always go towards my progression either. I also still haven't gotten any of my rewards from oscorp. Hopefully this gets resolved sooner then later.

Edit : I now realize that I to wasn't getting my iso rewards when I was able to do a fight in Heavy Metal . . . I was wondering why It was taking so long to get enough to level up IM40
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Carnajs1 wrote:
    Since early evening last night when I log in it says no events are available at this time. I assumed everyone was having this issue. I logged in this morning to the same thing except I also had notifications of multiple attacks and point losses in both events. If I can't see the events and I can't shield, how is this fair? What is going on?

Mine went away, and then just came back after doing a search for alliances. Could be a coincidence, but power cycling and killing the app didn't have any effect.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not only is there regular connection issues to the server but R53 isn't out on Android yet.
  • Why is this issue being addressed and not the elephant in the room with a 5,000 pound gorilla on his back?
  • IceIX wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    Hmm, wasn't someone in the heavy metal thread saying that it wasn't actually registering them entering a bracket in the first place?
    And just looked it up, t'was Regalis. Showing up in a bracket on our end, so yes, just very likely to be this same blasted display issue.

Yes, I eventually got in one after I restarted the app. But I won two fights prior to that and nothing happened. I lost one of my chars in one of those fights which was annoying, but such is.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    FYI, I just played a few matches in the SHIELD Training and everything seemed to be fine but I did not gain any points. I also believe I should have hit the 1400 point progression from the matches I played but I did not receive any progression reward. I closed out of the app and reopened, and now my Events tab is blank.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I assume by now they've figured this out but...
    IceIX wrote:
    As anyone that has been playing today has noticed, the scoring received from completing battles in both Heavy Metal and SHIELD Training have been displaying inconsistently. Some users are seeing their scoring updating immediately while others do not see their scores raise. We are still looking into the root cause of this in order to correct it, but we have determined that players are still receiving their associated Progression Rewards even if the client is not displaying the score required to get it properly and that the overall scoring on the server side is still correct. So overall, the strange display in scoring is a client side issue only and should not affect your final standings.

...LIES. I played yesterday, I stayed at 201 despite doing 45 pt matches for a few hours. Figured I'd get my points today. Today. 201. started playing, after a few matches in got my 300 progression token, realized i probably shouldn't wait for points. It's not the end of the world but it's unfortunate that this WASNT just on the client side

Oh well, to the memes!
  • Yep, I played games that clearly didn't count either. So I am not at my happiest with how the last week was handled, at all.