How did your Loki hoard go?

scottee
scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
I just did 90 total pulls and got a grand total of 4 5* covers.

For a 4.44% rate.

Easily the worst pull session I've ever had and now know what others feel like when they report similar.

I guess the only good news is I didn't pull any Wasp covers? But also only got 1 Okoye.

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I had 14 pulls, and one of them was Loki (one was also Wasp, so 2/14 ratio). That was all I wanted so he is now usable when required.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    14 Wasp, 3 Loki, 4 Okoye...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

I started my pull session with 83 pulls, ended up with 98.  I was really hoping to finish my 1/3/5 (with 1 BH Red) Okoye - an average pull with the right color distribution would do it.  My Wasp was 1/2/3 and my Loki was 1/1/1 (Lucky pull + 2 from MEH)

My pull ended up above average (20 5* covers + 1 BH 5* cover) with a so-so distribution.  Here's what I got:

Okoye - 6(!) Red, 1 yellow, 2 black (including 1 BH)

Loki - 3 Purple, 1 Green, 2 Black 

Wasp - 2 Blue, 1 Yellow, 4 Black

So yeah, I'm sitting on 7 saved covers for Okoye, which I guess I could cash in 3 to finish her, but I may as well let her sit - I can keep drawing and I'm bound to draw a non-red sooner or later.  Worst comes to worst, I can set Shuri as my 4* BH and get her to 300 - she's 290 though so that will probably take weeks, months if I hoard again.

I can't complain about the character distribution - though it would be nice not to have 2 saved covers on Wasp.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Perfect. Opened an LL and got Okoye+BH (needed) OML.
    Opened a few more, but just 4*s. But no complaints at all.
  • Bryan Lambert
    Bryan Lambert Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    jackstar0 said:
    Perfect. Opened an LL and got Okoye+BH (needed) OML.
    Opened a few more, but just 4*s. But no complaints at all.
    Same here, except without the BH. Had 25 pulls saved up since c hamping Lumbercap, pulled my 13th Okoye cover on the first pull. I know the smart thing to do is hold onto everything until Okoye leaves (and maybe even until Wasp leaves) but I’m still lots of covers short on the last four 4’s. Might be time to pull some Classics.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened 29 or 30, with mixed luck.
    Six 5*s: 1 Loki Black (first cover in that color), 1 Okoye Red (saved cover), 4 Wasp (at least all could be applied, none needed to be saved).
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    0/10
    0/14
    0/17
    all 4* :(
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got about 70 pulls hoarded since the last time I pulled when it was JJ/Cap/Okoye, which I'm now convinced was the ideal time to pull for Okoye (despite the fact that JJ was my goal).

I considered some pulls today, but with Okoye already champed and 1 each Loki/Wasp covers already secured (from feeders) I thought... nah. My hoard can wait and continue to grow until Wasp and Loki are gone. There might be a really awesome 5-star among the next couple and my hoard will thank me for my restraint.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    47 pulls total.

2 of each character.  About average.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I don't hoard. I just pull LTs as they come and sometimes use CP on the 5* new release stores. As of today, BeardCap is level 468 as he's leaving latest. 5*Wasp is at lvl 451 and Okoye is lvl 453. 5*Loki is 1/2/2 and I haven't pulled anything today. As long as I'm playing consistently, I'm sure he'll be champed by the time another 3 5*s are introduced into latest. It all works out.

• Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    mini hoard, 25 pulls, 3 more from champ rewards, pulled 2 loki, bringing him to 1/1/1 and an Okoye yellow with a BH JJ. 
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    114 pulls

6 Okoye (and 1 Okoye BH, my first 5* BH since I was pulling to finish Gambit) enough to finish her with 2 champ levels
    4 Wasp (now at 4/2/1)
    5 Loki (now at 4/3)

Just over 13% hit rate on 5*s. Which, sadly, is the best 5* rate I've had for a while. 
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Opened my LTs. 35 pulls total and wound up with 6 5*s. 3 Lokis (2 black, 1 green) and 3 Wasps (1 yellow, 1 black 1 blue). No Okoyes, but I've already got her to 460.

Wasp is now 4/4/3 and Loki 3/1/2.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    I made about 90 pulls, and got my Wasp up to 2/5/5 with three saved covers (I started at 1/1/1).  Loki ended up at 4/1/3, and Okoye at 3/0/3 -- I think I had three covers in each before hand.
    If only my luck with Wasp had instead gone to one of the other two...

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    15/119 5*s 12.6%. Respectable. 
    Now for the impressive bit:
    4 5* BHs!!  26.7% of my 5* pulls yeilded a BH!

Distro:
    Okoye - 5 (+4 BH for 9 total)
    Wasp - 4
    Loki - 6

I’ve stopped with ~900 CP to spare. Debating if I try for more or not. I have enough to champ Okoye +1 (6 for Wasp & 8 for Loki). Now to decide if I stop there or push forward. I’d rather save CP for classics.

I’ll probably at least spend all my LT windfall from champ levels and see where I land. My Thor is 454 and I hear getting her over him is ideal. 
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Started off with 34 pulls, but got two more in rewards.
    Trying to finish Okoye 3/5/2. Got 4 Okoye but no red, so she stands at 5/5/2 with two saved. I also got 3 L5ki and a Wasp. I am happy. I should be able to finish Okoye before she leaves.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    65LT = 12 Five Stars
    10 Okoye, 1 Loki, 1 Wasp
    850CP = 3 Five Stars
    2 Okoye, 1 Wasp

Sorry I was so excited to finally open a hoard that I didn’t write down color of covers.
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    0_efx_0 said:
    65LT = 12 Five Stars
    10 Okoye, 1 Loki, 1 Wasp
    850CP = 3 Five Stars
    2 Okoye, 1 Wasp

Sorry I was so excited to finally open a hoard that I didn’t write down color of covers.
    12/15 Okoye. Wow! 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    15/119 5*s 12.6%. Respectable. 
    Now for the impressive bit:
    4 5* BHs!!  26.7% of my 5* pulls yeilded a BH!

Distro:
    Okoye - 5 (+4 BH for 9 total)
    Wasp - 4
    Loki - 6

I’ve stopped with ~900 CP to spare. Debating if I try for more or not. I have enough to champ Okoye +1 (6 for Wasp & 8 for Loki). Now to decide if I stop there or push forward. I’d rather save CP for classics.

I’ll probably at least spend all my LT windfall from champ levels and see where I land. My Thor is 454 and I hear getting her over him is ideal. 
    After several rounds of apply all covers and cash out rewards (LT to Latest & CP to Classics) I'm currently at:
    Okoye - L453
    Wasp - 3/2/2
    Loki - 4/3/2

Gonna keep pulling LT as the come till Okoye leaves or I champ the other two.  Keep pulling classics as the come in (but keep a general 500 CP buffer which I have right now).