Nebula's SHIELD Training

2»

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    The final fight for the Nebula cover was pretty rough for my 3 level 209s as there is not much 'direct power damage' in that group - ended up chipping away Starlord with match damage until I could fire a Precision Shot and an Embiggened Bash Team Up. War Machine was taken down pretty early and eventually Shuri was gone too, leaving Bucky to finish off Mordo

Previous attempts to fire powers just meant that Mordo brought the pain from all the cheap powers/extra AP that Starlord was creating, also having to keep Things passive in mind.
  • ROTBI
    ROTBI Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Dormammu said:
    ROTBI said:
    ..but she's 4-star Bagman.
    Ever since Invisible Woman's buff the 'baglady' nickname has been open?
    Absolutely, IW hasn't been terrible in ages
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    All three Champed managed to pull it out, but the Call for Backup Missions were definitely frustrating, and felt like they took way longer than they should have.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    The "Individual Training 2" mission against Ghost was a bit of a pain.  I usually rely on team-ups to completed these nodes, but Ghost's enhanced match damage was taking me out before I could collect the required AP on the first few times I tried it.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    jamesh said:
    The "Individual Training 2" mission against Ghost was a bit of a pain.  I usually rely on team-ups to completed these nodes, but Ghost's enhanced match damage was taking me out before I could collect the required AP on the first few times I tried it.
    Agreed. Iron spider was much easier to deal with then Ghost.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I lost to Ghost a bunch of times, even once my Nebula was starting with significantly higher health. It was a nice showcase of how useful Ghost's powers might be in certain situations for certain rosters, without saying much for Nebula herself. Iron Spider went down with ease first attempt.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Richyyy said:
    Yeah, I lost to Ghost a bunch of times, even once my Nebula was starting with significantly higher health. It was a nice showcase of how useful Ghost's powers might be in certain situations for certain rosters, without saying much for Nebula herself. Iron Spider went down with ease first attempt.
    Ghost is one of the few characters where being under-covered seems to be a benefit. (Like Batteryman or Gambat, used to be)
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ghost is a really nice 1st 4* champ.  She will be a powerhouse for alot of different rosters for a long long period of time.

It would be interesting if the devs ever figured out a way to age out chars gracefully.  I can see alot of different ways she can be a center piece char in the 4* tier.