Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

IW 5* Captain America Odd Rope a Dope/Coup De Grace Behavior In Wave Missions [Investigating]

peanut_gallerypeanut_gallery Posts: 96 Match Maker
I was on the last wave of the harder survival node in Webbed Wonder and there were 3 opponents left.  I fired Cap red and instead of Rope a Dope it ended up being Coup de Grace (it nuked the minion in front and zeroed out my AP).

Update:  The reverse is also bugged - I got lucky and wiped out 2 of three opponents on the first move on a node, as well as getting 10 red AP, and red was stuck on Rope a Dope instead of changing to Coup de Grace.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• whatsupguywhatsupguy Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Also encountered this issue on last wave of last node in Sub 1. When it was down to three opponents I changed target to Sentry and fired Rope a Dope but instead Coup de Grace fired and took out Sentry and all AP.
  • penguinifficpenguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I encountered this yesterday. I took a couple screenshots if it will help at all. 
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    It appears based on what I noted yesterday, that at the end of wave, the power will change to Coup De Grace as it notes the lone final enemy.  The power stays as CDG until a full turn has occurred on a new wave (ie both you and enemy have gone), then it resets back to Rope a Dope. 

So don't fire his red when first starting a new wave unless you want to fire it as CDG.
    You can fire any power to trigger Coup de Grace to switch back to Rope a Dope - I tested this yesterday.
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    @peanut_gallery
    Hey everyone. The team is already aware of this issue, and I'll add it to the bug list. 
    Thanks @Tombstone !