IW 5* Captain America Odd Rope a Dope/Coup De Grace Behavior In Wave Missions [Investigating]

Options
peanut_gallery
peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
I was on the last wave of the harder survival node in Webbed Wonder and there were 3 opponents left.  I fired Cap red and instead of Rope a Dope it ended up being Coup de Grace (it nuked the minion in front and zeroed out my AP).

Update:  The reverse is also bugged - I got lucky and wiped out 2 of three opponents on the first move on a node, as well as getting 10 red AP, and red was stuck on Rope a Dope instead of changing to Coup de Grace.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• whatsupguy
    whatsupguy Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Also encountered this issue on last wave of last node in Sub 1. When it was down to three opponents I changed target to Sentry and fired Rope a Dope but instead Coup de Grace fired and took out Sentry and all AP.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I encountered this yesterday. I took a couple screenshots if it will help at all. 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It appears based on what I noted yesterday, that at the end of wave, the power will change to Coup De Grace as it notes the lone final enemy.  The power stays as CDG until a full turn has occurred on a new wave (ie both you and enemy have gone), then it resets back to Rope a Dope. 

So don't fire his red when first starting a new wave unless you want to fire it as CDG.
  • penguiniffic
    Options
    You can fire any power to trigger Coup de Grace to switch back to Rope a Dope - I tested this yesterday.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @peanut_gallery
    Hey everyone. The team is already aware of this issue, and I'll add it to the bug list. 
  • penguiniffic
    Options
    Thanks @Tombstone !