What do you hope to see in the future?

Options
2»

Comments

• Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I'll jump on the bus with @Sarahschmara.overall cleaning up of verbage would be choice . We've got people wondering what summon means , when I'm wondering why they're still using a term that they made a visible move away from. It's not terribly difficult to decipher if you've been at it for a minute ,but if you're new it's just a giant headache . Like ,stop using the word you stopped using and update previous instances of said word with the new terms. Tedious, but not exactly difficult. 

On an unrelated note, I think pw levelling needs to be rethought. For one , nobody cares that pw regeneration has been improved. While I don't see us getting free deck slots in place of it , maybe one free one at Max? I don't really need more than that, and it would at least be some manner of compromise. I'd also be fine with just shaving off the levels in which regeneration improves and having Max be 50 or whatever. Especially with the 320k pws .

I could go on, but I'll just wrap the rest of what I would like to see in a single term . Attention to detail. A lot of the issues with the game are minute and could have easily been avoided if someone was paying attention to the finer details . Just clean it up, yo .
    Ooh. Is it too late to change my answer to “attention to detail?!”

I agree 100% that PW regeneration matters not after a certain point. To new players who only have a few PWs? Sure. Get that 60 crystals (or whatever that recharge costs... although I will impart this tidbit of wisdom to the noobs. When one levels up one’s PW, it’s health regens. Just saying.)