5* latest legendaries. Which goes first?

2»

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Tony_Foot said:
    Wasp will get a rework before she leaves latest and there will be a scramble to cover her. It will be a pain for me already having Loki from new release vault as I really don't want to add more covers to him.
    Where’s the details of this pending re-work?  Banner has been trash since launch and remains unchanged, so any supposition that she’s going to be fixed without any proof is not solid advice.

Pull based on what the current state of the toons are;  not what they may or may not become.  (Like hoping they nerf Okoye).
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    So would you suggest it's worth pouring all my CP and tokens into latest legends to try and get Okoye champed? Or are Wasp and Lumbercap THAT BAD that it would be a waste to try?

And if so, am I better off hoarding or half hoarding? (as in, spend CP on classic legends and hoard tokens, or vice versa?)
    Okoye is only truly great with a championed Thor to play along side and even then she must be at least six levels BELOW him or higher.  The ideal Okoye is 11 levels ABOVE Thor in order to tank Red but that's not essential for the duo to be great.

Thor/Okoye (ThoK) is a GREAT team for pvp and pve because they have excellent sustainability and damage output as the match goes on.   However, in pvp, the team is useless on defense and people know that so you take more hits with the duo.   If you play using the wins system then ThoK is invaluable and I absolutely recommend you get the duo.

If you play for 1200 and you already have Thor/JJ or any other duo you find easy to climb with then ThoK is completely optional and probably not worth going all out to get when the current trio is as weak as it is.  

Cap in my opinion has the best red in the game but also doesn't really have a home anywhere.  Loki looks pretty solid on paper with a strong active purple and a terrible green which means he'll also have a tough time finding a home for.  What I'm getting at is that neither the current 3 or next group of 3 are must haves...Okoye is the only real stand out based on the conditions above.

Without Thor you should hoard.  With him it's up to you.

I personally use wins system and as such ThoK is my main team.  I use it in pve pretty regularly too but there are other good options to use on top of that so its not your best choice all the time.

Hope this helps!