Thank You for the Loki Feeder - CONTINUE THIS PRACTICE!

2»

Comments

• maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    I was a firm believer that the devs' releasing Wasp with a feeder was them admitting she was poorly designed...but then they did it with Loki (who looks pretty decent), so there went that theory.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    ZeroKarma said:
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    I guess the nature of my hoarding is more philosophical. I do not want to reward bad character design. I wouldn't touch Wasp with a 10-foot pole. She is literally hot garbage and it makes no sense to me why she was released (just as it made no sense as to why Gambit was released as he was, but that's another thread somewhere).

So if there are some number of us that are not using LT's while she is in the latest pool, hopefully the devs take notice and consider character design more before releasing bad toons.

Unfortunately, hot garbage though she is, she'll be essential in PvE for a long time coming. 
    For a few more weeks she will be part of the latest rotation, so maybe 2-3 more times. After that? What... twice a year? And she literally won't be used anywhere else, regardless of her level. 

I will use Black Suit Spiderman more since the Strange Sights events runs more often than that.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah 5* feeders are great. I will take any they give new character, old character, good or bad, doesn't matter to me.

As to the other discussion, I hate hoarding and I hate vaulting. So latests are not what I want.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    ZeroKarma said:
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    I guess the nature of my hoarding is more philosophical. I do not want to reward bad character design. I wouldn't touch Wasp with a 10-foot pole. She is literally hot garbage and it makes no sense to me why she was released (just as it made no sense as to why Gambit was released as he was, but that's another thread somewhere).

So if there are some number of us that are not using LT's while she is in the latest pool, hopefully the devs take notice and consider character design more before releasing bad toons.

Unfortunately, hot garbage though she is, she'll be essential in PvE for a long time coming. 
    For a few more weeks she will be part of the latest rotation, so maybe 2-3 more times. After that? What... twice a year? And she literally won't be used anywhere else, regardless of her level. 

I will use Black Suit Spiderman more since the Strange Sights events runs more often than that.
    Careful! She may get the Wasp treatment and turn into an all-star!
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    I’m still waiting for banner to get the wasp treatment
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    May I inquire as to what is the @entrailbucket method?  I am relatively new to the forum, so I don't know what you mean.  Thanks.
    I'm not new and I have no clue what this is either.  lol
    It means tirelessly lobbying for the nerf of the current strongest 5*, regardless of all logic.
    I think this was maybe meant to be a dig or something but it's actually super funny and totally true.  My name probably got attached to the "only open classics" thing because I'm also a relentlessly annoying jerk about it on Line.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    May I inquire as to what is the @entrailbucket method?  I am relatively new to the forum, so I don't know what you mean.  Thanks.
    I'm not new and I have no clue what this is either.  lol
    It means tirelessly lobbying for the nerf of the current strongest 5*, regardless of all logic.
    I think this was maybe meant to be a dig or something but it's actually super funny and totally true.  My name probably got attached to the "only open classics" thing because I'm also a relentlessly annoying jerk about it on Line.
    Fair play to you for taking it in good spirits. It was more a reference to your thread about nerfing Thor. I fully agree(d) with you that Gambit needed to be nerfed, but the current big three of Thor, Jessica, and Okoye are fine as they are. Okay maybe not Okoye; I just think it’s somewhat ridiculous that a true healer has 60k health. Either lower her health, or make it burst healing. That’s it.

As to the original topic, I’ve also gone back to opening Classics. It’s brought some of the fun of the game back for me: opening a token whenever I hit 20CP, instead of making myself wait for milestones like Loki kicking BeardCap out of Latests. Admittedly it helps that I’m hoping for a nearly nonexistent chance at completing my 4/4/4 Black Bolt...
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    let's continue it with a jessica jones feeder. please...