Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Molten Vortex repeated triggers

madwrenmadwren Posts: 1,623 Chairperson of the Boards
Molten Vortex is occasionally triggering multiple times. For example, I had Koth make two red matches and manage to trigger 6 instances of 4 damage off of it. This has happened with multiple planeswalkers and scenarios; Battle Log confirms that it isn't just my missing a red match being made.

Good thing we have a damage objective coming up today!

Comments

• RhasgetRhasget Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    I use Molten Vortex in a few deck and have noticed this too. What I have seen it triggers multiple times when matched with another support. If it's a treasure, then the treasue will give double mana to the owner also.
  • BrakkisBrakkis Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Koth's Strength of the Mountain likewise does this. Matching any support in the gems triggers match effects x2. Match 3 supports, it'll trigger 6 times.
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 1,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've seen this too.... funny I've also seen an uptick in decks running the card....
  • RhasgetRhasget Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    wereotter said:
    I've seen this too.... funny I've also seen an uptick in decks running the card....
    It's not that easy to exploit so I think it has more to do with the increase in better gemchangers to make it more useful.
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 1,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rhasget said:
    wereotter said:
    It's not that easy to exploit so I think it has more to do with the increase in better gemchangers to make it more useful.
    My comment was more about how I seem to see more and more of the player base building to exploit cards when they break.
  • FeiticieraFeiticiera Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I just got steamrolled in RTO against Koth when they were using Molten Vortex.  Took > 50 damage in one turn and killed me the next turn taking my 24 remaining health.  It also seemed to cascade hangarback walker as they summoned 9 thopters in one turn.  Pretty disappointing.
  • gogol666gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I confirm this. The whole support, token-support, treasures thing seems buggy right now