**** Ghost (Quantum Thief) ****

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

Ghost (Quantum Thief)
Villains
4-Star Rarity (Legendary)
purpletilepng redtilepng bluetilepng

"Due to a childhood accident, the mysterious Ghost is stuck phasing in and out of reality. With the help of a high-tech suit, she now harnesses this power to her advantage.

Ghost is fixated on Pym Labs, and since walls are no obstacle for her heists, she appears to be a nearly-unstoppable force."

(Abilities, Match Damage, and Health listed at level 270)
13,995 Health
purpletilepng 85 |  74 | bluetilepng 65 |  43 | blacktilepng 13 | greentilepng 12 | yellowtilepng 11 |  4.0x

Supply Run
 - 10 purpletilepng AP
Ghost bypasses security to search for experimental tech. Creates 1 Invisibility tiles targeting Ghost.
(PASSIVE) Whenever you match an Invisibility, restore 451 health to Ghost.
  • Level 2: Creates 2 Invisibility tiles...
  • Level 3: ...restore 729 health to Ghost.
  • Level 4: Creates 3 Invisibility tiles...
  • Level 5: Creates 4 Invisibility tiles...restore 1,130 health to Ghost.
Unphased - 10 redtilepng AP
When she can phase at will, Ghost fears no confrontation. Deals 902 damage. If Ghost is Invisible, instead deals 2,273 damage, ignoring enemy Protect tiles.
  • Level 2: Deals 1,280 damage. If Ghost is Invisible, instead deals 3,225 damage...
  • Level 3: Deals 1,657 damage. If Ghost is Invisible, instead deals 4,176 damage...
  • Level 4: Deals 2,413 damage. If Ghost is Invisible, instead deals 6,080 damage...
  • Level 5: Deals 3,923 damage. If Ghost is Invisible, instead deals 9,886 damage...
Power Cycle - bluetilepng Passive
Ghost's containment suit gives her incredible control, but only for a limited time. Ghost's base match damage increases by 120%. Whenever Ghost fires an ability, creates a 3-turn Countdown tile that grants 3 Red AP. While this Countdown Tile is on the board, this power becomes Stasis Protocol.
  • Level 2: ...match damage increased by 165%.
  • Level 3: ...match damage increased by 195%...grants 4 Red AP.
  • Level 4: ...match damage increased by 240%...grants 5 Red AP.
  • Level 5: ...match damage increased by 300%...grants 6 Red AP.
(With level 5 Power Cycle)

Stasis Protocol - bluetilepng Passive
Ghost needs time to fall back and regain her strength. Ghost's base match damage increases by 40%. When there is no Power Cycle Countdown tile on the board, this power becomes Power Cycle.
  • Level 2: ...damage increases by 55%.
  • Level 3: ...damage increases by 65%.
  • Level 4: ...damage increases by 80%.
  • Level 5: ...damage increases by 100%.
What do you think is Ghost's best build? Vote down below!

**** Ghost (Quantum Thief) **** 9 votes

5/5/3
22%
AnonArthurdillard22 2 votes
5/4/4
0%
5/3/5
0%
4/5/4
0%
4/4/5
0%
3/5/5
77%
DirigiblePilotD4Ni13qandolsJacknifeGold_DragonMutantProud1Godzillafan67 7 votes

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    3/5/5
    'nuff said

*Mod note: This thread was originally "Ghost is a beast boosted and champed" but later merged into the official character details thread. - fight4thedream*
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Most 4*'s are Beast's Boosted and champed. Being able to be invisible is very useful for you, but super annoying for anyone going against it. I know from experience. I kill those characters first when I fight a team with them in it. I saw a couple of champed Ghosts in the Women Of Marvel PVP. I had to shut her down quick with Carol before she went invicible. Ghost is a good character once champed.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her match damage is insane.  10 Purple is alot to go invisible, but then she's practically untouchable, plus she self-accelerates her red nuke.  Yeah, I like her and she's my best covered 4*.
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    I'm doing over 9k damage with a critical tile match in one of her colors (blue, purple, red).  Blowing through goon matches with her and Chavez.  Cake.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Unfortunately, she's a punching bag prior to champing, because her damage boost makes her tank almost everything.  I ran her with boosted Rulk in the essential nodes and she was still tanking purple.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Unfortunately, she's a punching bag prior to champing, because her damage boost makes her tank almost everything.  I ran her with boosted Rulk in the essential nodes and she was still tanking purple.
    *Don Draper Voice* That's what the invisibility is for
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Having a blast with Ghost, Chavez and the Hood in Unstable Iso-8. Once you get the critical tiles going, it's pretty much over for any opposing team.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having a blast with Ghost, Chavez and the Hood in Unstable Iso-8. Once you get the critical tiles going, it's pretty much over for any opposing team.
    The Hood is still good!

Back in Feb 2014 my ultimate goal was to max level the Hood, which I calculated would take about 7 months.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Y'all were thissssss close to getting me to level up and champ my Ghost. She almost feels champed anyway since she has 5 on blue. Just using her a few times on her essential all I could think of was "Man she hits like a truck." 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    shardwick said:
    Y'all were thissssss close to getting me to level up and champ my Ghost. She almost feels champed anyway since she has 5 on blue. Just using her a few times on her essential all I could think of was "Man she hits like a truck." 
    Thanks to the four covers from the Galactus event and the PvE, I've got her champed.  Since she's boosted, she is tanking purple over my champed 5-star Strange.  It's crazy.

And you know who else is a beast boosted and champed?  Beast!  Of course, he's also a Beast when he's not boosted or champed...by definition. :)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    When boosted her match damage matches the unboosted 5*s I'm using. I orignally thought she was underwhelming until I remembered how much other 4*s do with match damage.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm really wishing I'd managed to get the ISO to champ her before this event. I'm getting all envious hearing the stories of how much tail she's kicking ;)
  • shardwick
    shardwick said:
    Thanks to the four covers from the Galactus event and the PvE, I've got her champed.  Since she's boosted, she is tanking purple over my champed 5-star Strange.  It's crazy.

And you know who else is a beast boosted and champed?  Beast!  Of course, he's also a Beast when he's not boosted or champed...by definition. :)
    Beast kept me in the fight on Behemoth Burrito today. Freaking IM40 kept getting yellow cascades and then Cyclops and Thor took turns firing their stupid powers on me like every other turn.

@TPF Alexis Yeah I could champ her right now but that would take a decent amount of my iso and then I'd have to build that up again. Buuuut I do level up to 125 very soon so that's 100k iso to go towards my "Champ Ghost ASAP" fund. Plus double, and maybe triple, iso events for Anniversary. Hmmm.
  • qandols
    3/5/5
    I like running Beast with Coulson and C4rol. Cheap blue buffing countdowns and special tile creation.
  • qandols
    3/5/5
    Having champed and boosted Iceman and RHulk does not hurt either.
  • shardwick
    I gave in, alas I am weak and have no self control when it comes to champing 4s and buying discounted candy the day after Halloween, and threw some iso at Ghost. Holy hell she and America just straight up murdered fools in pve.
  • Rogue4Lyfe
    Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    300% Match Damage increase (PASSIVE)
    Beast-mode Unleashed.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just added her next champ level thanks to the PvE cover.  I also remembered to respec her to 3/5/5 for max match damage.  She's now also tanking Red over my champed LVL 452 Thor.  They both do 636 damage, but she's in the middle, so she gets hit.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a run of Ghost BH heroes just before Galactus but alas despite scoring all 3 on offer ended up with 12 covers but top heavy in purple, so I didn't get to champ her and the progression Purple on offer was no use either right now. I like her though. I ran her with some other invisibility characters for some unseen manic fun.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,907 Chairperson of the Boards
    ***MOD MODE: ON***

While it's awesome to see such enthusiasm for a character, we do ask that you make such threads in the appropriate character thread. The reason for this is that it makes it easier for users to find relevant information regarding a character instead of having to do some digging in the General Forum.

If it's ok with @qandols ,  I would like to merge this thread with the Ghost (Quantum Thief) Character thread which ironically doesn't have any comments at the moment.

***MOD MODE: OFF***

And yes, she is rather amazing! :)