The First 10 Years Celebration! *Updated (8/8/18)

Options
13»

Comments

• jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got an IM40 Cover, too. But it said it was random. Anyone get anything else?
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IM40 here too
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jtmagee said:
    I got an IM40 Cover, too. But it said it was random. Anyone get anything else?
    The color was random.  Mine was red.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It says week 1 at the top so I assume there is even more good stuff to come !!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After week 1, it's not too late to turn on double ISO. Just sayin.
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Maybe week one is just regular, then 2 is double, and 3 is triple, and so on.  10 weeks, right?  One for each year, so the last week should be awesome.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    If we get 10x ISO, I will know for sure the game is shutting down at the end of the week. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If we get 10x ISO, I will know for sure the game is shutting down at the end of the week. 
    The ultra sad thing would be that 10x ISO would still not be enough for me to finish my roster.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don’t think I got an Ironman cover. Was there something you had to do specifically?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You have to log in to the game on the 9th (?) of August.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I logged in each day for the past year. Maybe I got it but didn't realize it.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you probably just didn't realize that it came or it got burried with other rewards.  CS can specifically check to see if you recieved that gift or not.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe week one is just regular, then 2 is double, and 3 is triple, and so on.  10 weeks, right?  One for each year, so the last week should be awesome.
    It would be much better if week 2 was 2x, week 3 was 2x that, and so on.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boy do I feel we are celebrating the 10 years of MCU in our beloved game.... One IM40 3* cover so far. Why even bother with re-branding if there is not tie-in to this in the game other than nice banners and covers? I am not even saying to give us some freebies - but maybe a new game node could debut on such an occasion? Disappointing lead up to the Anniversary...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If MEH is a feeder, as I am about 99% sure he will be, then the “Marvel 10” banner is OK on the TaT event.  If he isn’t, and it’s just there basically because you can earn a BWIW cover (already done for me in sub 2), then it seems like a non-event.

I personally am fine with the feeder updates, vault, and new character being the events so far.  Perhaps (hopefully) the second week will have some fun stuff like more iso or a Crash of the Mad Titan.

I don’t expect a new game node to be tied into the MCU 10 anniversary.  This is apparently a corporate dictate based on the number of games that are featuring events surrounding it.  And Marvel started talking about the Anniversary back in February.  I’m not sure when a new game node would appear, if ever, but I’d think the game would want to tie it into something specific to the game (such as the Anniversary in a couple months).
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The ultra sad thing would be that 10x ISO would still not be enough for me to finish my roster.
    A week of 10x Iso would certainly do wonders for it though, not to mention the week before getting 9x, and then the week of 8x . . . 

ok, so my initial plan was to say that the iso that I'd get from DDQ would be pretty fantastic alone, I did the math and realized it would get me 2.5 million in ISO.  Surely that would do amazing things for my roster right . . . I added up the ISO that I need . . . 4.5M.  *sigh*

I'm going to go grind out a few more nodes . . .