The First 10 Years Celebration! *Updated (8/8/18)

Comments

• LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    You know what would solve a lot of it - communicating the why a feeder was chosen.  Would certainly clear any question as to why perhaps a seemingly obvious choice (teen jean for Phoenix;  Wasp for Wasp;  Thoress for Thor.) was overlooked for a different selection.
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    I think they've mentioned before, maybe on Discord, that feeders have only a casual connection, and it's mostly about timing and what's expedient at the time. I don't mind, but would like to see more of it, especially on older characters as well so some of us can get our teeth in them.
  • jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Digging the extra love going into the Infinity Wars DVD release. Makes me wonder what they have planned for when Pt 2 comes out next May in theaters. 
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 485 Mover and Shaker
    jtmagee said:
    Digging the extra love going into the Infinity Wars DVD release. Makes me wonder what they have planned for when Pt 2 comes out next May in theaters. 
    Yes, really unexpected especially the double 5* feeder. Hoping for a double-iso event soon. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Shame I won't have time to get my level 293 Valkyrie to level 300 Before the patch, but I will happily take more Thor covers. Black Widow is level 285, but 5* Widow only has a single cover (and Another coming in resupply in a few Days, so any extra covers are welcome there.

Interesting to see 5* Widow being the essential fivestar in PvE again though. Wasn't that long ago that she had her turn, right?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    This all looks very nice! Will definitely be spending CP on the Loki vault and may buy out his store also. I need Infini-Widow covers so also good and Come and Get me is a fun event. Shame the Valkyrie cover is red but that will go to saved and I may still champ her using CP depending on how I get on with Loki's vault. And boosted R4G!!!!! Oh my!!! All in all, looking forward to it all, thanks Devs!
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Some great stuff so far!  I'll only get 1 Thor and 0 Widow covers, but more feeders are a welcome sight.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,352 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Multiple feeder announcements at once = great news, even though neither 4* is going to give me a freebie at this moment. I love that there are loads of cover acquisition options associated with these announcements - I was able to take both Ant-Man and W4sp from super dismal cover status to 13 + a saved across that event, and hopefully I'll come out of this with better coverage on Valkyrie (3/5/3) and Widow (4/1/3) as well!
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jog my memory: if you already passed the champ level for the 4* that gives the 5* covers when they roll out the patch, are you retroactively rewarded the 5* covers you 'missed out' on?

(Not that it really matters in my case, as with full 4* dilution back in effect my Val is at 7 or 8 covers and Natasha at 4 or 5)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,352 Chairperson of the Boards
    Classically that's how it works, yeah
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa said:
    Jog my memory: if you already passed the champ level for the 4* that gives the 5* covers when they roll out the patch, are you retroactively rewarded the 5* covers you 'missed out' on?

(Not that it really matters in my case, as with full 4* dilution back in effect my Val is at 7 or 8 covers and Natasha at 4 or 5)
    Yes, you retrospectively get the 5* covers you would've already received. That's why Valkyrie's been my 4* BH for the last couple of weeks (since it looked like she was going to be made a feeder), in the hope I could get her over 280 before they changed her rewards. Then you double up, getting the LT and the 5* cover. Unfortunately mine is still stuck at 276.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    It's buried in the first 5* feeder thread, but the developers said:
    Any future 4-Star characters that have their Champion Rewards changed to offer 5-Star covers, will also retroactively credit those covers to players that had already achieved those levels.

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    My god, a thousand times yes. N4tasha has eluded me thanks to our good buddy RnG, but I'll finally be able to finish her this weekend with all the awesome stuff. And with the champ rewards, I now have a way to finish both Thor & N5tasha. Thanks a lot guys, didn't even know this was coming. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marvel Future Fight is having 8 weeks of events for the 10th Anniversary, and already posted details for all 8 weeks.  We don't even know how many weeks to expect.

But, yes, thank you for what I hope to be an exciting and fun period for the game.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Made correction to end time for Feature Film vault.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    So we've got end time updates, but you've STILL not talked about the triple ISO! What's up with that?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    So we've got end time updates, but you've STILL not talked about the triple ISO! What's up with that?
    Triple RED iso.  

Fixed it for you. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the IM40 cover! That gave me a champ level LT, so double bonus!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the IM40 cover!  He's been awesome to play with!