Free 3* Captain Marvel cover

Shintok17
Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
Go to the web site https://d3go.com/freegift to claim a 3* Captain Marvel cover. It is only available for mobile devices. Once you click on the blue "Here" word it takes you to the game itself and awards you the cover. Enjoy.

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sweet deal, thanks!
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    So why can't they just give a free 3* cover to Steam players since we can't even take advantage of the offer?

It simply makes no sense why you give one set of players different benefits than other players.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:
    So why can't they just give a free 3* cover to Steam players since we can't even take advantage of the offer?

It simply makes no sense why you give one set of players different benefits than other players.
    You mean, like Steam players getting 90% off purchases from time to time?  

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69634/steam-winter-sale-12-21-17
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Warbringa said:

You mean, like Steam players getting 90% off purchases from time to time?  

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69634/steam-winter-sale-12-21-17
    "from time to time"? the Steam purchases are one time offers, they cannot be repurchased.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    Go to the web site https://d3go.com/freegift to claim a 3* Captain Marvel cover.
    Awesome!

Shintok17 said:It is only available for mobile devices.
    ....oh
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Woot! Champ Level 247 means that got me 8 free CP. Thanks @Shintok17!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Thanks!  
  • cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Thanks.  I shared with my alliance.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the share @Shintok17 !!
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, @Shintok17, champ levels always appreciated.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champ level 266 for me. LT gave a Ghost red. 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:

In the past, some people have had luck contacting customer support about these promotions.  You could give that a go if you really want the cover.  They shouldn't be as back logged now that they aren't dealing with 5* cover swaps...
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    Warbringa said:

In the past, some people have had luck contacting customer support about these promotions.  You could give that a go if you really want the cover.  They shouldn't be as back logged now that they aren't dealing with 5* cover swaps...
    Done this with 3 previous promotions: got the free 3* the first time, the other times I got the standard CS reply that this was only for mobile (a.k.a. stop playing on the platform we don't want to develop anymore).
    I'll ask again for this promotion if only to remind CS that people do play on Steam.

And to go even more off-topic: Marvel Insider offers a 3* Cap and 3* Iron Man for 100K points each. At least that is available to all platforms.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Thanks! :D
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Alfje17 said:

And to go even more off-topic: Marvel Insider offers a 3* Cap and 3* Iron Man for 100K points each. At least that is available to all platforms.
    Unless you play outside of the US :s
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:

It's open to anyone, I'm in the UK and have claimed several digital rewards. I never provided my address and have not had any problem getting the 8.5K of HP, Peggy or Thanos cover.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Alfje17 said:
    Alfje17 said:

It's open to anyone, I'm in the UK and have claimed several digital rewards. I never provided my address and have not had any problem getting the 8.5K of HP, Peggy or Thanos cover.
    Problem is when I made the account to redeem comic codes I did provide the address.
    I'm not certain if it'll let me simply erase it now.