Can anyone tell me the reason 3* Thor gives out Red Hulk instead of 4* Thor?

2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nabistay said:
    I believe during the Q&A with Demiurge from awhile back had the answer to the "Why don't they update champion rewards more often" question:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70968/q-a-with-demiurge-will-answers-from-demiurge-will-begin-on-p-2/p7

"Felessa said:
    First, @Demiurge_Will , thank you for some answers, it's really good to have this kind of communication.Now this is my question as well: Why are we are having champion rewards updates only for 4*s (to give now 5*s), while the 3*s tier is still so outdated, with the same 4* been given twice (like SL/Gamora) in some cases?
    Our thinking here is that we don't want to pull the rug out from under someone who's been working towards a particular reward by changing who's rewarded before they get there. We've updated the characters that are in champion rewards before, and may do so again, but want to do it rarely for that reason. "
    Considering when people did complain about that issue when it happened their reasoning was "You got to enjoy the 4* cover you got rather than this one, so it's not like you went without" (paraphrasing, of course. They weren't flippant like that) it's odd that they suddenly switched around.

That said, I do kinda agree...but they need to update anyone that's pulling double duty.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one seems a lot easier to explain than why-in-Stan-Lee’s-name 3* Thanos feeds Spider-Woman.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    PuceMoose said:
    I would buy a book called The Totally-Canon X-Men
    I would buy a book called The Totally-Shot-from-a-Cannon X-Men.
    Cannonball is on my wish list of characters we'll definitely never get.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind said:
    PuceMoose said:
    I would buy a book called The Totally-Canon X-Men
    I would buy a book called The Totally-Shot-from-a-Cannon X-Men.
    Cannonball is on my wish list of characters we'll definitely never get.
    If New Mutants is much, much better than I'm expecting I suppose we'd have some chance.