New Stepford Cuckoos Support

2»

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    StevO-J said:

Seriously, I have more faith in the underpants Gnomes at this point...

Underpants Gnomes... is that the next upcoming Support?
    Well... they'd have a field day... all those superheroes wearing their underpants over their normal pants, al lot of easy profit.

On a more serious note, are the Supports in the normal packs going to get an update that adds some of the newer ones at some point? I think there was one in the beginning that added some of the first newly introduced Supports into the pool, but isn't it about time there was another update?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    StevO-J said:
    StevO-J said:

Well... they'd have a field day... all those superheroes wearing their underpants over their normal pants, al lot of easy profit.

Especially if they have underpants both over and under.  Make you wonder if they do or not... 
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Ignoring the problems with acquiring this thing, this looks really good on Gambit. Sizable Purple boost, stealing AP every 3rd skill (on average), and an insane crit boost. I already feel like Crit boost is one of the stronger support skills, especially when combined with America, and this one has the biggest Crit boost yet. Shame it is only for X-Men
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm against it in PVP since we really haven't had the chance to determine the impact on the game.  Look, when the average player has at least one maxed out support at 4 or 5, then we can talk, but they literally haven't given out enough supports or RIso to make that assessment
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    The other thing I was thinking about was the argument that CP was a rare resource when 5’s were introduced. And therefore it’s OK that riso is rare.  Well and good, but we have had 2+ supports introduced per month to the point where, 4 months after the feature debuted, we have 32 in game and I still don’t have the riso to max one of them.

In that same timeframe, 2-3 5’s have debuted.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    StevO-J said:
    StevO-J said:

Especially if they have underpants both over and under.  Make you wonder if they do or not... 
    Just under. The "outside underpants" are actually reinforcement of the material. It was common on some forms of active gear, and particularly circus strongman's outfits, during the time period when a lot of these characters were created. It's definitely a look that's aged badly, tho.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    So if these gnomes show up the main point is there will again be no direct way to get these supports other than $$$ when are tokens going to be placed in some form of reward and not a vault or H4H.. plleeeeeaaaaasssse help us help u
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Will there be an official announcement?  @IceIX @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Will there be an official announcement?  @IceIX @Brigby
    Yup. I just posted the official announcement, which you can find here: New Supports - Stepford Cuckoos