About the best color in the game (POLL)

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Purple
    So we're not allowed to vote for Team-Ups?  What kind of biased poll is this?!?!?
    Is that really your favorite or you just being snarky?  I personally hate TUs and am legit curious if you're seious.

I picked Magenta, just because of the controversy over what to call it.
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blue
    In 2* land, Storm's blue was amazing, 3* it was Strang3, 4* Gamora destroys everyone with Grocket and in 5* land I'm looking forward to total annihilation with Doc Ock's Tentacles....
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    Scofie said:
    In 2* land, Storm's blue was amazing, 3* it was Strang3, 4* Gamora destroys everyone with Grocket and in 5* land I'm looking forward to total annihilation with Doc Ock's Tentacles....
    Don’t forget stealing everyone’s AP with 5* Wasp
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yellow
    Scofie said:
    ...and in 5* land I'm looking forward to total annihilation with Doc Ock's Tentacles....
    That made me smile :)

Anyway, I voted yellow mainly because of the many, varied support powers which are fun to build a team around (or in the case of Quake, negate caltrops & end years of frustration in Enemy of the State).  There's a lot of special tile creation/manipulation (4Carol, Nico, Ant-Man, 4Wasp, Nova, 4R&G, CapFalcon, 3Panther, 3Falcon, 3Magneto, Squirrel Girl, 2/3Cap, IM35...I'm sure I'm forgetting some); there's healing (too many to mention); there's  AP generation (IM40, 3Cyclops, 2/3Thor, 2/3Carol, C&D); call for support powers (Nick Fury, 5* Cap, Kingpin, Coulson); straight-up damage (3/4 Cage, 3Spiderman, Hood, Ares); and some truly unique abilities (Infinity Cap, Peggy, 3/5Strange, Mockingbird, Quake).

Absolutely none of what I mentioned is game-breaking or necessarily great on their own, but it's quite the toolbox to keep the "puzzle" in puzzle quest.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    So we're not allowed to vote for Team-Ups?  What kind of biased poll is this?!?!?
    Is that really your favorite or you just being snarky?  I personally hate TUs and am legit curious if you're seious.
    I didn't vote because TU tiles were not there. I'm so attached to Okoye lately that TU matches are the first thing I am looking for and when there isn't one I am like, "What a tinykitty bad board this is!"
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    What about pink?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Vhailorx said:
    What about pink?
    I see i’m not the only one who remembers the purple/pink flame wars. 
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 99 Match Maker
    AXP_isme said:
    Vhailorx said:
    What about pink?
    I see i’m not the only one who remembers the purple/pink flame wars. 
    Gwenpool's best 'sploit is #TeamPink. It's just a little unfortunate that you have to save up 9 *huff* "purple" before you can use it.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yellow
    Yellow is underrated.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Black
    Black feeds the battery of Vulture, who feeds the Blues of Gamora, and Greens of Grocket... If you have an abundance of Black, it then turns to strike/attack tiles from Gamora.
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Purple
    Went with Purple. I love board manipulation, damage dealing, AP generating powers. 2 Mags when I was in 2* land GSBW or KK for 3*s and my beloved Coulson's purple that can charge up any power you want! Bring along 2 AP boost and two purple matches in to the fight, people are dropping like Surtur at the beginning of Thor 3
  • Rogue4Lyfe
    Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Green
    Hey guys!!!!....

(pink is purple and team-up is not a color though)