About the best color in the game (POLL)

Rogue4Lyfe
Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
There are six colors in the game (yes i can count)
Ever color has its own "uniqueness".

In your opinion, choose your  best color in the game. 

I will not judge or evaluate about your criteria, no matter what.
It really depends on you, you can even just say that is your favourite color.

About the best color in the game (POLL) 75 votes

Red
28%
sinnerjflColognoisseurmoss04alaethTrerasBlindman13Daichesrdvargas1MeanderKrongleBruinsfan17WeltenzeichnerMortaloInfectiousYawnMushroomGenius808Screen MonkeyqandolsLifeofAgonyGigDgeeHilk 21 votes
Yellow
4%
ZootSaxjackstar0Pyram7 3 votes
Blue
25%
ContinuedClockabmorazJackTenrecKGBRaudMETT-T dependentHistamielMrKasady0_efx_0BB_KaroPalookavillehelix72kk3thessScofieAres76BzhaiMonardaskittledaddyDanielleL 19 votes
Green
17%
AkuvilleTiggidaBullsudonomefooJarvindbonny79JaedenkaalbigsmoothTPF AlexisPersephoneRogue4LyfenordhofswedenRealPD 13 votes
Purple
13%
afsplatTrilateralusLLohmevade420brollPtahhotepABaker84Xavier_McPolly_P1Vins2 10 votes
Black
12%
ZeroKarmasirwookieechrisCT1888[Deleted User]monsieurmojoNotBAMFspidyjedi84658_2Evariste 9 votes

Comments

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    So we're not allowed to vote for Team-Ups?  What kind of biased poll is this?!?!?
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Blue
    If you are in 4-star land play a lot of PvE with Grockamoradusa then Gamora's cheap blue stun always saves the day. When you see the AI has gathered enough AP for a big nuke I immideately stun this guy and try to down him within the next three rounds. Peggy's blue I also like a lot because of the damage the CD tiles can do. 
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Blue

Octarine :p 

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Red
    coin toss for favorite between Red or Blue.

Thematically, Reds are almost always heavy nukes.  Hulkbuster was my first ever leveled 4* (well before Champions), and I was forever chasing reds to power up him.

Blue, as others have stated, are stuns and other crowd control.  MBW, G4mora, etc.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Blue
    Unless you're firmly in 5* land, stuns win matches.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, let's see. If I am playing with Okoye the best color is them little metallic ones. If I am playing with Jessica, blue really is the bee's knees - but after I get enough of that I'm more interested in red or black, though blue sometimes is still attractive. Of course, every now and then I like to play with Deadpool, in which case I match the purple ones; Deadpool likes the purple ones.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    There’s no other option here... I wanted to vote for pink!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red
    Went with Red, the color of single target nukes, over Blue's stun, Green's AoE.
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Green
    I found it a little odd that the poll colors don't match the color we're voting for except for red.  Just saying.
    I first was going to vote for blue but then I realize that I use green powers more.  3* of Hulk and R & G both shake up the board, which I find helpful.  Squirrel Girl's green, as long as not matched away, can take down multiple enemies.  3* Gamora can stun two enemies with hers.  I love the damage my champed 3* Thor does with his.    
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Purple
    Wow, maybe they should think again about putting all the passives that we know and love on yellow.  I voted pink/purple for my DD stun.  Also it brings me back to my old days of rushing aggressive recon with obw.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Green
    A lot of my favourite powers are on green, plus it's a colour I like in general. Lightning Strike/Storm, Call the Storm, Furry Friends, Fear Not, Mi Gente!, Crowd Control, Energy Manipulation, Come Get Me, Selfless Intervention, Berserker Fury, Chekhov's Gun, Prehistoric Bite, God of HammersThunder, Sniper Rifle, Embiggened Bash, Bit of Both, Moonsilver Blades, Deadly Precision, etc.

And yeah, it also bothers me that the colours of the bars in the poll don't match up with the colour names we're voting for :(
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Blue
    Blue because of stuns and coz I run 5* Hawkeye a lot
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Blue
    Blue because you said we could pick our favorite color. :P
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    I'm mad that you didn't order these so that the color name and poll option color would align wherever possible. I'm not voting, in protest.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    The best colours are

Crimson
    Ultramarine
    Emerald
    Merigold
    Lavender
    The dark abyss of your soul where all hopes and dreams go to die

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Green
    The best colours are

The dark abyss of your soul where all hopes and dreams go to die

So, coffee coloured ;)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    ZeroKarma said:
    Black dominates the current meta, and it has in the past as well. 

X-Force Surgical Strike was by far the best nuke in the game until it was completely and utterly nerfed to make way for someone like...

Hulkbuster who used Iron Fist purple to generate black for Overdrive into Repulsor Punch. 

When 5* came out, OML owned the game with Living Legend (assuming you had the yellow, and if not I'll still take the strike tiles)

But OML/Phoenix died and for a time there was Black Bolt/Black Widow. Bolt's passive changed the game along with Strange passive since you could deal damage while doing nothing. And Widow's black was a nice saving throw if you had a downed character. 

That was outclassed quickly by Panthos. To this day, Thanos black defines PvE in both 3* and 5* forms. Panther black was also nothing to sneeze at. 

MPQ went nuts when Gambit came out. He had a strong red and a strong purple, but what made him OP was generating those two colors....with his black. 3* Gambit had his own meta for a day with people running 0/0/5 3* Gambit and taking down monster teams. 

Now Gambit is nerfed and on life support. His void has been filled ably by Okoye as an offensive juggernaut. Her yellow keeps her alive and she has a spear that looks a lot like Cyclops' Optic Blast, but her black passive makes most every character better. 

Black is also a key color for Wasp, Archangel, Banner and Doc Ock! 
    This is a great point.  I would not have thought of black. I would have voted for Red or Green but you changed my mind.  PVE a lot with Thanos you need his black for Death.  
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    ZeroKarma said:
    Black dominates the current meta, and it has in the past as well. 

X-Force Surgical Strike was by far the best nuke in the game until it was completely and utterly nerfed to make way for someone like...

Hulkbuster who used Iron Fist purple to generate black for Overdrive into Repulsor Punch. 

When 5* came out, OML owned the game with Living Legend (assuming you had the yellow, and if not I'll still take the strike tiles)

But OML/Phoenix died and for a time there was Black Bolt/Black Widow. Bolt's passive changed the game along with Strange passive since you could deal damage while doing nothing. And Widow's black was a nice saving throw if you had a downed character. 

That was outclassed quickly by Panthos. To this day, Thanos black defines PvE in both 3* and 5* forms. Panther black was also nothing to sneeze at. 

MPQ went nuts when Gambit came out. He had a strong red and a strong purple, but what made him OP was generating those two colors....with his black. 3* Gambit had his own meta for a day with people running 0/0/5 3* Gambit and taking down monster teams. 

Now Gambit is nerfed and on life support. His void has been filled ably by Okoye as an offensive juggernaut. Her yellow keeps her alive and she has a spear that looks a lot like Cyclops' Optic Blast, but her black passive makes most every character better. 

Black is also a key color for Wasp, Archangel, Banner and Doc Ock! 
    This is a great point.  I would not have thought of black. I would have voted for Red or Green but you changed my mind.  PVE a lot with Thanos you need his black for Death.  
    And let's not forget C4rol's black (arguably all of her powers are amazing, though) and Vulture's black, Circling Prey, the best battery in the game. Then also making a strong case for black are 4* Deadpool's X-Enforcer, 4* Ghost Rider's boss-killing Penance Stare, Valkyrie's Bounty Hunter, and 4* Luke Cage's The Defender (pair that with 4* Iron Fist's black Like Unto Iron and down anyone.)
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Gamora s Black ain’t no joke either.