2»

Comments

• Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    She is definitely OP, just watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU97w2DH5mc
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    On another note they should make Drax a five star encompassing his special power of not recognizing sarcasm. He is a huge hero to an autistic friend I know. I can't imagine why I posted this comment here.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    On another note they should make Drax a five star encompassing his special power of not recognizing sarcasm. He is a huge hero to an autistic friend I know. I can't imagine why I posted this comment here.
    Probably just German (I mean that in a nice way, I have umm, a German friend, sort of... dead counts, right?)
  • BlackWidower
    edited July 2018
    Sorry for the double post, but this exciting news merits it!

I got my LT for using the delightfully useful new and improved Gambit (after they cut out all those pesky useful bits) and then as I was pulling my LT, I noticed it was a 5 STAR,
     I begged and begged, "Please, Please PLEASE Baby Satan, please let it be a Wasp.... AND IT WAS!!!!!

I was so excited I took a screen shot and went immediately to (wherever it is weird people get pictures printed) and TOTALLY got a giant blow up of my Wasp WIN.
    Sadly, I only had one picture frame though. So, I replaced the picture of my dead mother, with my awesome new Super Wasp screenshot, because, well.... priorities!  :)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    @BlackWidower was it her Black cover? I would really like to raise the Pain Index of my Wasp
  • BlackWidower
    @BlackWidower was it her Black cover? I would really like to raise the Pain Index of my Wasp
    No, it was yellow.  One yellow and one blue so far.   But I have her set as my BH, so in 17 years or so I will get another 5* BH, maybe it will be black!  Yay!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    It isn't fair that she makes the prettiest tiles with those Bees! I mean.. she's a Wasp? Why does she get sweet Bee tiles.
    And then all three of her abilities can take out all the bee tiles.  If having three colors capable of triggering the same power doesn't scream OP, I don't know what does...

<As an aside, it actually looks cool when she destroys the wasp tiles.  Considering I have only 1 blue cover, it took way too many tries to get it to activate.  Not as satisfying as getting Doc Ock's plan to finish, but still cool nonetheless>
    I also have but the one blue cover but have yet to accomplish the Wasp tile task. It is something to keep me playing though.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Gambit-use token was indeed a raising of my Wasp's Pain Index.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I also have but the one blue cover but have yet to accomplish the Wasp tile task. It is something to keep me playing though.
    Yup, it's for when you want to break the monotony of DDQ.  I think this took me almost a week.  Doc Ock took close to 2.  Plus DDQ is the only place I can safely turn on animations and not have to worry about how fast I play.  Just enjoy the new animations... I still think the funniest recent one is Lumbercap resurrecting a teammate.  I don't play with sound usually, but you'd swear there was a heavenly choir singing when he fires the power off...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    Yup, it's for when you want to break the monotony of DDQ.  I think this took me almost a week.  Doc Ock took close to 2.  Plus DDQ is the only place I can safely turn on animations and not have to worry about how fast I play.  Just enjoy the new animations... I still think the funniest recent one is Lumbercap resurrecting a teammate.  I don't play with sound usually, but you'd swear there was a heavenly choir singing when he fires the power off...
    I was really annoyed about LumberCap when he was essential - I finally got the AP for his yellow and was looking forward to using his new Jesus ressurection powers. Would the AI kill one of my other characters? No? Then when it did finally kill one of my characters...it was Cap.
  • Waddles_Pines
    DAZ0273 said:
    I was really annoyed about LumberCap when he was essential - I finally got the AP for his yellow and was looking forward to using his new Jesus ressurection powers. Would the AI kill one of my other characters? No? Then when it did finally kill one of my characters...it was Cap.
    Wow, I feel for.  Kinda like how they should have a compendium of event dialogue; they should have an animation list to go along with the character art they post.

You don't know how many times I had to resist using overt Jesus metaphors in my post.  I don't think Waddles could handle being behind bars.  :D
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    Wow, I feel for.  Kinda like how they should have a compendium of event dialogue; they should have an animation list to go along with the character art they post.

You don't know how many times I had to resist using overt Jesus metaphors in my post.  I don't think Waddles could handle being behind bars.  :D
    He pretty much failed the Son of God test when he didn't ressurrect himself sadly. o:)
  • Waddles_Pines
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

He pretty much failed the Son of God test when he didn't ressurrect himself sadly. o:)
    Did you wait til Sunday to find out?  o:)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Did you wait til Sunday to find out?  o:)
    Oooh, no I didn't. Maybe I should go check the shallow grave I left poor battered Cap's body in. >:)
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    I think they should make Wasp the first 6* much in the way Baglady, Wolvie and Dino were the first-ish 4*s - trophies not intended for competitive play. 
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited July 2018
    Drax is a huge hero to all Earthlings, because Earthlings are so small and weak.

Also, I came in here expecting to see proposals for what nerfing Wasp would look like, comparable to what it looked like when the Gambits were nerfed the first time. I'm a little disappointed, not gonna lie.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    This whole thread seems like a Sting Operation to me.  
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **As this thread isn't actually discussing the merits of a 5* wasp nerf, I'm closing it.**
This discussion has been closed.